Chapter 24: Main Atrium (Pt. 3)

~ Montgomery Gator's POV ~

Once in Luna's green room I set the now asleep she-wolf on her purple couch. I then climbed next to her as I was practically on top of her but not exactly but just enough to wrap my arm around her while I used my other as a pillow.

When I was set I start gently kissing her against her neck making her smile as I eventually entered rest mode and fell asleep like her.

- Meanwhile In The Main Atrium -

~ Gregory's POV ~

I had made it up to the second floor trying to get to the third floor with out getting caught by either Chica or Roxy. At least Monty was nowhere to be seen I'm impressed with how well Luna kept him distracted. Honestly I wonder what she did to keep him so preoccupied.

I had eventually made it to the third floor and entered the sound booth. Once there I saw where I had to place this "showtime disk" as Freddy said it was. So with that I take it out and think "Don't worry Freddy I promise I will help you" with that I put in the disk which as said it would do ran a showtime.

The main atrium was now filled with music and on the stage showed five gigantic holograms of the five main stage performers of Freddy, Chica, Roxy, Monty, and Luna. They were all doing this slow like movement displaying a performance.

To be honest it looked pretty cool especially with the great bird's eye view I had of the main atrium from that third floor sound booth. After I was done observing I thought to myself "Now for the hard part getting back to Freddy with out being caught"

So with that I tried to head back to the ground floor only to start getting a slight headache again as my vision went all weird again making me think "No! Not her, ugh whatever" I then started booking it to the main stage loosing the rabbit lady.

When I was down that we I thought "Wait now that I think about it, where's Monty and Luna? Shouldn't they be here still? Ugh I swear if he took her somewhere! *sighs* there's no time I have to get back to Freddy" So with that I brush off the thought and try avoiding Roxy so I could get to Freddy.

~ Glamrock Luna's POV ~

I had woken up a few minutes later with the same migraine and sick feeling I felt while I was in the charger with Freddy and Gregory as well as protecting Freddy from that rabbit lady in Roxy Raceway. I look over to see that Monty was still asleep holding me and that's when I noticed my vision being all staticky too making me think "Well shit she's near again...Wait... GREGORY!!"

That's when I immediately wiggle from Monty's grip making him growl so I sigh then quietly say "I'm sorry Monty, but I have job to do" I then eventually get out of his grip and look in my vanity mirror to see if I needed to do anything. That's when I see a hickey with multiple teeth marks on my neck and think "Well isn't that great, now I have a thing I need to cover. Damnit Monty! I love you but, really babe!?"

With that I take out my makeup and quickly cover it up. Like I knew it would eventually go away but not anytime soon. Once that was done the same effects from that rabbit lady come back making me think "Don't worry Gregory she may be trying to take control of me, but I won't allow it"

So after that I fight through how ill I felt and forced myself to go back out to the atrium which only made me feel even worse. however through my staticky vision I see Freddy come into view and the notice the showtime was now running making think "He did it, I knew he could"

As I was out in the main atrium because of my vision being quite obscured and me feeling quite dizzy I feel something small run into me which immediately makes me fall because of how dizzy I was. Then the side effects stop and I feel fine now noticing it was Gregory who ran into me as he was now sitting on top of me blushing out of embarrassment

Gregory: "Luna! I-I'm sorry I knocked you down"

I just giggle and hug the kid instead as I sat on the floor wagging my tail

Glamrock Luna: "It's fine, I'm just glad you're ok superstar"

Gregory: "Why wouldn't I be?"

Glamrock Luna: "Because I know that rabbit lady showed up again it's why you knocked me down so easily. I had a horrible migraine, my vision was really staticky so I couldn't see, and I was incredibly dizzy which made it easy for me to topple over"

Gregory: "I forgot you get affected like that"

Glamrock Luna: "Heh, yeah"

I then pull away from him.

Glamrock Luna: "We should get to Freddy it's almost the end of the hour"

Gregory: "Mmhm"

Glamrock Luna: "Also, I see you were able to get to the third floor and run the showtime without me"

Gregory: "Yep"

Glamrock Luna: "Heh, way to go superstar I knew you could do it without me"

Gregory: "Yep! Thanks Luna. Also speaking of which where's Monty I thought he would be here with you?"

Glamrock Luna: "Oh, Uh heh, he's asleep in my green room"

Gregory: "Really? Haha, so much for trying to help catch me"

Glamrock Luna: "Yeah, now come on we need to help Freddy and we should go before Monty...

That's when I was interrupted by him.

Monty: "There you are! Hey, little guy"

Glamrock Luna: *sighs* "...Wakes up"

Gregory: "Welp..."

Glamrock Luna: "Just quickly get inside me"

Gregory doesn't hesitate and immediately climbs into my chest cavity. I then stand up like he was never there in the first place. Once inside I once again had to play a long like I was hunting him

Monty: "Where'd he go!"

Glamrock Luna: "Who?"

Monty: "The kid!"

Glamrock Luna: "What kid? Oh you mean Gregory, he's not here you were probably just seeing things"

Monty: "But I swear I saw him!"

Glamrock Luna: "Well you didn't he's not here I already checked"

Monty: "That little brat!"

Glamrock Luna: "Oh calm down gator, just  continue searching he's probably around somewhere. I have to help Freddy again"

Monty: "I will, but ya snuck away from me when I brought ya to rest"

Glamrock Luna: "I know, but it's because I wasn't tired anymore so I left to keep searching"

Monty: "Fare enough. Tell me if you ever find that little guy"

Glamrock Luna: "I will"

Monty: "Alright."

And with that Monty leaves so I let Gregory out and we head up to the show stage where Freddy still waited.

A/n
I don't really know what to say now so I hope you enjoyed this chapter it was approximately 1226 words in all by the end of it so until next time...
"Stay Awesome, Stay Safe, Have A Great Day Wherever You May Be And Remember I Love You All And I Will See You Guys Escalater Peace Out My Pups" ;3