Chapter 9: Back On The Move

~ Glamrock Luna's POV ~

Ever since Gregory had fallen asleep I wanted to wake him because of what Freddy said but something told me to let him rest. So I let him rest for about 30 minutes.

During those 30 minutes I was constantly on high alert my ears kept turning, twitching, and picking up the slightest noise. Big sounds even made me look towards that direction and growl luckily it was never a threat.

Once those 30 minutes were up I hear Gregory's watch beep and tap into its system it was Freddy but this time he was actually talking to me

Glamrock Freddy: "Luna, This is for you sorry Gregory. Luna do you hear me"

Glamrock Luna: "Yes, Yes I do"

Glamrock Freddy: "Good. However I am picking up readings that are saying you and Gregory have been sitting in the same spot for 30 minutes. What is going on? I told him to keep moving and if you stay there any longer they will find you both"

Glamrock Luna: "I'm sorry Freddy it's just that Gregory kinda fell asleep against me and I didn't want to wake him up immediately so I let him rest"

Glamrock Freddy: *sighs with a slight growl* "Please, wake him up I do not want anything happening to him, or even you for a matter of fact"

Glamrock Luna: *softly blushes and lays ears back* "Heh, Freddy I'll be fine I can take care of myself I know how to fight"

Glamrock Freddy: "I still worry about you as much as I do Gregory that's why I want you 2 to move...*says under breath with a sad sigh*...I do not need another one I am close with decommissioned"

Glamrock Luna: "awww Freddy you know I won't let that happen like it did with...Bonnie"

Glamrock Freddy: *blushes* "Y-You were not suppose to hear that"

Glamrock Luna: "I'm wolf Freddy I'm literally all ears"

Glamrock Freddy: .......

Luna: "But I do understand, So I will wake Gregory up immediately"

Glamrock Freddy: "Thank you"

Glamrock Luna: "You're welcome"

I then hear Freddy detect something even though he was charging and he speaks again

Glamrock Freddy: "I am also sensing that you are not doing hot. Is everything alright Luna?"

Glamrock Luna: "I'm fine don't worry about it"

Glamrock Freddy: "Are you sure"

Glamrock Luna: *sighs* "I'm just running low on battery is all, but I can last"

Glamrock Freddy: "Luna, if you need to charge you need to tell him"

Glamrock Luna: "I know and I will, but like I said I can hold out for a little while longer"

Glamrock Freddy: "Do not push your batter past it's limits"

Glamrock Luna: "Haha, you really are designed like a father figure aren't you because now you're parenting me and I'm not even a kid"

Glamrock Freddy: *sighs* "I just worry is all"

Glamrock Luna: "Heh, it's cute but really like I said don't worry about me, I won't push my battery"

Glamrock Freddy: "Good. Now if you do not mind please wake him up, you guys have to move"

Glamrock Luna: "I will"