Chapter 18: Freddy!

(A/n: before I start I just want to stay that Freddy's lines might be hard to read for some because I was trying to get the glitched out and broken up speech to the best of my ability to show he's hurt so please excuse the hard to read words if that's you)

~ Gregory's POV ~

Once I was in the elevator catching my breath I hear Freddy talk to me over the Fazwatch but he didn't sound so goo. He sounded...Broken? That's when I immediately start worrying again

Glamrock Freddy: "Gregory-y... G-Gregory-y"

Gregory: "Freddy, help! The rabbit lady found me!"

I got no immediate response instead it sounded like a message instead and it was. So something had definitely happened to him.

Glamrock Freddy: "I-If you get this m-message, come to the Roxy Racew-way the entrance is on the sec-cond floor-or. I pi-iled up some boxes so you can hop over the c-constru-uction fences a-and fi-ind me. Something is ja-amming my comuni-icaton signa-al. C-Come to the R-Roxy Racewa-ay."

Thats when I hear Luna speak after the message. She for whatever reason sounded fine though minus the fact of a few stutters but I could tell it was only because she was possibly crying and panicking a little not because she was hurt

Glamrock Luna: "Please hurry! I-I don't know how much longer he has! I will explain what happed when you get here! Again please, p-please hurry Gregory! Freddy is badly hurt!"

Gregory: "I can hear you guys I'm on my way!"

~ Glamrock Luna's POV ~

After Gregory got what I said I quickly turn my attention back to the bear laying hurt on the ground. I was sitting on my knees on the floor holding his head that was currently resting on my legs and gently stroking his cheek with my thumb

Glamrock Luna: "H-Hey I know you can't hear him and your woried about him but he's fine and he's on his way I promise. Please just hold out till he gets here that's all you need to do."

Glamrock Freddy: "Th-Thank you"

Glamrock Luna: "Your welcome...Superstar"

He gives a forced smile and chuckles to himself from his own use of word but coming from me instead. I then bend down and nuzzle him sweetly to reassure him that everything will be ok. In fact as if it was on cue I had even gave him a small lick then nibble at the ear without thinking that's when he instantly heats up with blush again

Glamrock Freddy: "D-Did you j-just..."

Glamrock Luna: *blushes hardcore* "Shit! I-I'm sorry I-I'm so so sorry...Ughhhh thats so embarrassing f-fuck my damn wolf instincts sometimes"

He just chuckles then moved the arm that wasn't resting on his chest to scratch behind my ear making it receive a twitch.

Glamrock Freddy: "I-It is fi-ine. I-I do n-not mind. I-I know you are pro-ogrammed like a wolf ju-ust like Monty i-is pro-ogrammed like a ga-ator"

Glamrock Luna: "Heh, it's just embarrassing that I did that to you because th-the only one I've actually licked before is Monty and that's because we're dating. I've also done it to Roxy but that's because she's my sister I've even nibbled her ear to make her feel better after crying a-and it usually works and cheers her up"

Glamrock Freddy: "C-Cute"

Glamrock Luna: "Mmhm, anyway as for right now I should stop talking and let you rest until Gregory gets here. I know he's on his way like I said"

The bear doesn't say anything and just slightly enters rest mode to wait for Gregory while I just held him.

~ Gregory's POV ~