Chapter 4: Through The Vent

(A/n: Ok so before I start yep this chapter 4. But also as an fyi my version of Gregory is a little bit mature as well as angsty for his age. The angst is kinda like how he is in the actual game. However my version also has the addition of him knowing swear words which is the "mature for his age" part. So yes that means Freddy as well as Luna won't be to happy about that and you'll see some parenting Gregory moments if they hear him swear XD)

~ Gregory's POV ~

As soon as I leave the room the door to Freddy's green room slams shut behind me making me jump. Yeah I was expecting the door to slam shut like that but it did.

Either way I calm down and look for the boxes that were set up so I could climb through the vent to free Freddy and Luna. Though I will as it was pretty weird for Luna to be trapped with Freddy

Like if anything I feel like Luna would've had access to leave Freddy's green room since it isn't her own, but who am I to question that I don't know how this Pizzaplex works really.

As I was looking for what Freddy meant I pass a charging station for a flashlight and a bigger charging station for what I assumed was for the animatronics this one must belong to Freddy since it's right outside his room.

Luckily right next to the charging station for Freddy was the vent which conveniently had boxes stacked up just perfectly that they formed some what of a staircase for me to jump on.

So with that I climbed on top of them and reached the vent then climbed inside. While in the vent I didn't just hear the sound of my own crawling hitting the metal but I heard the animatronics in there separate green rooms.

The first one I came up on was Roxanne's but I did hear Monty raging further up ahead. As I crawled through the vents I stopped at each green room to catch a glimpse of the animatronics and their rooms.

Like I said the first one was Roxy's. When I peaked inside she was talking to her reflection in the vanity mirror. She sounded as if she was giving herself a pep talk. Here's what I heard

Roxy: "Your performance was perfect tonight. Thank you. Your hair is beautiful. Your tail is beautiful. Everyone was watching you. Everyone loves you. Everyone wants to be you. You are the best. Thank you. I am the best. I am the best."

That's when I back away and think "You do realize everyone was mainly paying attention to Freddy right since he's the main attraction not you. *sighs* but geez you're either a super self-centered bitch or you have a really fucking low self esteem. Either way it's still super narcissistic to be talking to yourself in the mirror like that. ugh let's just move on"

The next vent I came across led to Monty's green room. I could tell it was his without even seeing it because you could hear him raging in that room from a mile away. But I peaked inside anyways.

Yeah just as I thought I could barely see anything it was pitch black. The only thing I could make out were shadowy shapes getting thrown around by a bigger shadowy shape.

However I did catch a glimpse of Monty's glowing ruby red eyes through the top of his star shades and he looked clearly pissed off for no apparent reason but that's Monty for you. He did calm down and go silent after a while then possibly sat down because of either a headache, his battery, or both.

Yeah I've only been in the Pizzaplex for a short while but I could already tell that these animatronics were super high tech. So I wouldn't be surprised if they actually felt pain both physically and mentally.

Once he went silent it made me think "That's what you get for being constantly mad all the time" so with that I back away from his vent thinking another thing which was "Geez anger issues much. He should really get his anger sorted out before he hurts someone or worse hurts a kid like me. Yet what do you expect from a gator."

I then started to move again. The next room and probably the last one I came across was Chica's.

Chica was actually the most normal-esc character I came across other than Freddy and Luna. Like all she was doing was practicing guitar and she was really going for it like completely jamming out going for it. She was actually really good at it too.

I stoped for a while to listen but as I was listening the me thinking she was actually rather normal changed. Her room was a mess (keep in mind not as messy as Monty's but still a mess but not like a mess from raging temper tantrums XD)

Chica's room had pizza boxes and trash strewn around everywhere making me thing "So you can eat...good to know...*shudders*...welp there goes thinking she was rather normal like Freddy and Luna but nope she's definitely not"

With that I continued through the vent thinking "So all these animatronics have some sort of disorder or something aside from Freddy and Luna. Like Monty has rage, Roxy is either narcissistic or has a low self esteem which is what I'm leaning towards, Chica has an eating problem...

 Like Monty has rage, Roxy is either narcissistic or has a low self esteem which is what I'm leaning towards, Chica has an eating problem

...and well Freddy and Luna...they just seem to be like normal parents so far. And I mean like if I actually had a mom and dad...I wish I did...but it's still strange...I've never seen anything like this with animatronics but it's pretty cool nonetheless. Like they each have there own personality and that makes them pretty cool. It's something other guests would probably never get to experience unless they stayed overnight like me"

Anyways as I was thinking to myself my mind came back to the parents thing making me actually tear up. In fact I actually had to stop and regain myself from sobbing quietly.

The reason why is because I knew that if I actually got out of this place...alive...I would have no where to go, no one to care for me, I'm an orphan a homeless one at that.

Yet I knew I was a strong kid so I suck it up, wiped my tears away, and continued on my way. I had even saw the end of the vent coming up so I head towards it.

A/n:
Welp another chapter done. I was originally going to make this be when Gregory frees Luna and Freddy but the vent thing was getting to long so I just made it it's own chapter but it's not to bad since you got to find out about Gregory. Like how he's parent-less even though we kinda figured that from when you choose to leave the Pizzaplex as an ending but it's the homeless one where you see Gregory sleeping in cardboard box with a newspaper as a blanket that has all the disappearances on it then Vanny shows up and we can probably guess what happens next...🩸🔪... So from that ending we kinda figured that Gregory is probably an orphan which made him an easy target for Vanny
Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter. In fact this chapter was approximately 1302 words in all by the end of it so until next time...
"Stay Awesome, Stay Safe, Have A Great Day Wherever You May Be And Remember I Love You All And I Will See You Guys Escalater Peace Out My Pups" ;3