Chapter 5: Freeing Freddy and Luna

(A/n: 5th chapter I hope you enjoy. Yet before I start if you couldn't tell from before Luna and Glamrock Freddy split dialogue like when Freddy normally says something Luna might take certain lines to fill in and make it not as long. It's how I can think of implementing her in so I hope that doesn't bother you anyway on to the chapter)

~ Gregory's POV ~

The opening to the vent was coming up very quickly with in a few seconds I reached it. Once I was there I jump down with a grunt it was a pretty far drop but not to far so I didn't get hurt. I then pick myself up and look around. I was in the main museum area of Rockstar Row

When I get down I hear the final call of the intercom that started off like the one earlier but was now only longer

Intercom:
"Ladies And Gentleman, Thank You For Visiting And We Hope You Enjoyed The Show! Freddy And The Gang Are Pretty Tired, But They'll Be Back Again Next Week After A Few Days Of Scheduled Maintenance! Please Make Your Way To The Front Of The Building Where You Will Be Given Novelty Glasses, A Voucher For One Free Soda Refill, And Where You Will Sign A Legal Disclaimer Releasing Us Of All Liability For Anything That Might Have Happened During Your Visit. Have An Awesome Night, And We'll See You Again Soon!"

Once the intercom was done I thought...
"Geez could that goodbye any longer. But yeah it isn't wrong I could tell that Freddy as well as Luna were pretty tired and I don't blame them they had a busy day. Damn now I feel bad for rebooting Freddy and then keeping the both of them up they were just trying to rest. But I need their help there's no way I'll be able to survive all on my own in this massive Pizzaplex while she's after me"

Either way I decided to look around for a little while. No lie it's pretty cool to see all these old things that are now in display cases that were once used at older locations long ago. These things were long before my days literally since before I was even born.

Honestly I still wanted to see an old springlock suit I've heard of. You know like the original Fredbear and Springbonnie from the very first location. However I know how dangerous those things were...So I'm glad they're no where to be found in this museum, they are literally safety hazards.

After I had my fun with the looking at the old pizzeria things from original old locations I headed to the door to Freddy's green room. However when I tried it I only to get met wait a beep sound that sounded like an "Access Denied" beep sound.

Gregory: "Freddy, the stupid door won't open"

Glamrock Freddy: "Oh? You are going to need a Photo Pass to open the door. Apologies, we assumed you had one already... Well, you should be able to find one at a convenience counter."

Glamrock Luna: "Yeah, then you should be able to free us"

Gregory: "Ok, got it so just hang tight till I get back then I'll free you both. I promise."

With that I trot off from the door and went looking for the photo pass. I had looked everywhere in the room but nothing. Instead I had to open up this other room that had a garage like door which only opened just barely enough room for me to crouch under but I was still able to.

I then turned around in the other side and looked at it whispering under my breath "Cheap piece of garbage not opening"

The room looked almost like another entrance it was some sort of area people come into after parking since it had parking signs. It also had a check-in counter and an exit door that was of course locked because why wouldn't be and a level 4 security pass door.

However next to the level 4 security pass door was a cardboard cutout of Freddy that read "one free photo pass" then there was a gift box below it. So I open the gift box giving me the photo pass

Gregory: "Freddy, I got it"

Glamrock Freddy: "Good job. Now, please come let us out"

Gregory: "I'm on my way"

I then headed through the slightly open garage door which led back into Rockstar Row. I then headed over to Freddy's green room which was easy since it was the first room and opened his door with the pass.

Glamrock Freddy: "Way to go superstar!

Glamrock Luna: "We knew you could do it" *picks him up and nuzzles his nose with snout then puts him back down making him laugh*

Glamrock Freddy: "We know how to get you out of here. Climb back into my chest cavity. There is still time, but we must hurry. If Luna and I are spotted, we will certainly be taken back to our rooms."

Glamrock Luna: "Exactly, So we will escort you to the main exit through the utility tunnels. It is the safest path"

Gregory: "Ok. But Freddy you better be careful moving around. I don't want to be crushed and twisted into a meat pretzel."

Glamrock Freddy: "Understandable, I will be as careful as I can be"

Glamrock Luna: "Same, because you can actually hide in me too just like Freddy...*opens her chest*...See."

Gregory: "Oh cool! So I have two animatronics I'm able to hide in not just one"

Glamrock Luna: "Yes. However the only downside with hiding inside me is that it is a bit more...well... cramped than Freddy. And that is because of my... female figure"

Gregory: "Ok. Then I'll stick with Freddy for now but if I absolutely need you then I'll use you too"

Glamrock Luna: "Alright. Should we all go then"

Gregory: "Yes"

With that Luna closes up her cavity and Freddy opens his so I climb inside. Once I was inside we started heading towards the utility tunnels.

A/n:
Well there you have it another chapter done. Now the protecting Gregory and trying to help him escape begins.
Anyways this chapter was approximately 1095 words in all by the end of it so until next time...
"Stay Awesome, Stay Safe, Have A Great Day Wherever You May Be And Remember I Love You All And I Will See You Guys Escalater Peace Out My Pups" ;3