Chapter 11: The Daycare (Pt. 2) : Moon

~ Gregory's POV ~

- Last Chapter -

I had bolted for the front desk I saw before Sun got to me again. I even found a flashlight.

Sun: "New friend, this- this area is off-limits. You're gonna get us in trouble."

That's when I kinda had my last straw with him and I snap letting him see how angsty I can actually be and that I'm not some baby I'm a kid but not a little one"

Gregory: "Get in trouble my ass! I'm trying to survive ok!"

Sun: "New friend, that's not very nice, a boy like you shouldn't be talking like that"

Gregory: "Whatever, I'm not some baby or toddler so just leave me be"

He then to my surprise actually does at least for a few minutes until he started speaking to me again like I was a little kid

Sun: "Don't you want a puppet show? I have glitter glue! Don't you like glitter glue? Googly eyes?"

I just sigh in annoyance and talk to him back again

Gregory: "I don't want any of your fucking childish shit! I'm Not A Fucking Baby!"

Sun just goes silent after that making me think "Ugh some AI is just to stupid and isn't programmed to understand anything besides it's job. So talking to little kids is what his programming is for"

So instead I grab the badge and try heading out or we'll I guess letting Freddy and Luna in only for the lights to go out making me think "Shit! I didn't do that the crappy power went out on its own! Well now what's gonna happen? I broke the only rule even though it wasn't my fault."

- Current Chapter -

~ Gregory's POV ~

After the lights had gone out Sun had climbed on the desk and starts freaking out for whatever reason

Sun: "No- no! Why would you do that? Lights on! Lights on! I warned you- I WARNED YOU!"

He then starts pulling at his mask and growling like he was either in pain or trying to fight something off like control or something. He then falls backwards off the desk which only confused me more. I honestly felt like I should do something but I didn't know what.

Then my question was answered...the second daycare attendant... he had climbed up on the desk slowly and very creepily making me think "So they're the same animatronic!" *shudders*

Moon: "Naughty boy. Naughty boy. It's past your bedtime. You must be punished. Nighty-night

He then jumps and disappears. Now I was officially creeped out because this animatronic was definitely out to get me like the others. I then heard my Fazwatch go off hopping Moon wouldn't attack me in the short few minutes I was talking to Luna and Freddy.

Glamrock Freddy: "Gregory, I do not know what you did, but the lights are out in the Daycare!"

Gregory: *tears up* "I-I don't know what I did...I-I did nothing th-they went out on their own!"

Glamrock Luna: "Don't panic just listen to Freddy and you should be fine, as long as you're careful"

Gregory: "O-Ok"

Glamrock Freddy: "You need to find the backup emergency generators and turn them on. They are in the play structure. Just be careful superstar and try not to be caught"

Gregory: "I'll try"

With that my watch beeps off and I start to look for these 5 generators...

Moon: "Bad children must be punished...*evilly chuckles*...Bad children must be found...

When I head moon I just thought "Damn why are there so many and why are they hidden so well"

Moon: "Hidey hide. Hide away"

I just tried not to pay attention to him and tried my best to find all 5 generators.

Moon: "Knock Knock..."

I just get the chills when he said that and just any words or phrases that came out of his mouth and even repeated. However with in about an hour I find all 5 generators with multiple close calls where Moon almost caught me but I luckily got away.

When I hit that last generation and turn it on the lights immediately went back on. I was now a sweaty out of breath and honestly not feeling to great mess. He literally gave me a scare far past the other animatronics ever did. Why is that moon thing even in a Daycare location? To toucher the babies?

Geez Moon is literally pure nightmare fuel I feel like anyone whether it be babies, toddlers, teens or just any age in general would be scared of that moon thing even adults.

Either way once my heart stopped beating one million miles per hour I recharge my flashlight then head to the main gate to leave this area and never return to this area ever again after what the fuck just happened

When I pressed the button to leave out the big daycare gates I have my last run in with Sun as he once again picked me up. This time he was actually mad at me though.

Sun: "Rule-breaker! Rule-breaker! You are banned from the daycare.

Gregory: "Good! After what happened I want to be banned you fucking psychopathic animatronic Sun-Moon thing!"

He didn't seem to bother with me and just tossed me out of his arms like some object making me land on the floor but not enough to hurt. He then just alerted the others.

Sun: "Security alert! Security alert! Wooo! Wooo!"

As I was picking myself up the others appeared out of no where making me think "Well great I'm fucked now" that's when I see chica spotted me first while the others were't so far behind.

A/n:
See I told you I would immediately make the other chapter and well I wouldn't lie. So I hope you enjoyed it. By the way sorry this chapter was shorter than normal I wasn't expecting it to be shorter but ho well. How don't worry I'm now doing the next chapter so just be patient.
Anyways this chapter was was approximately 1050 words in all so until next time...
"Stay Awesome, Stay Safe, Have A Great Day Wherever You May Be And Remember I Love You All And I Will See You Guys Escalater Peace Out My Pups" ;3