Chapter 14: Animatronic Parents?

~ Glamrock Luna's POV ~

As soon as we left the recharge station Gregory did leave Freddy's chest and yes I was feeling better after that rabbit lady left. However at the same time I still had little to no side affects so I knew she was still around somewhere but nowhere close currently.

I then checked the time it was now 1am o far Freddy and I had kept Gregory safe for a solid hour. Honestly I hoped we would be able to continue that through out the rest of the night which is 5 more hours. Just like that Freddy said the same thing I thought

Glamrock Freddy: "Good news. The front doors will open in five hours"

Gregory: "Good news? Five hours? I'm not gonna last five minutes!"

Glamrock Freddy: "Do not panic. If we get separated again, you can call me or Luna on your Fazwatch - as long as we have power - and we are able to reach you. It really depends who is closer to your location. If you are lucky it could perhaps call us both to your location at the same time"

Gregory: "O-Ok"

With that we continued on our way for real this time. That's when I felt the kid grab my hand

Gregory: "You ok?"

Glamrock Luna: "Hm? Oh I'm fine I just felt a little sick when that rabbit lady showed up"

Gregory: "So I wasn't crazy because you saw her too."

Glamrock Luna: "Yeah, and she caused me some really horrible side affects too. Honestly I don't even know why"

Gregory: "Well she made my vision go all weird too but I never felt sick like you did"

Glamrock Luna: "Heh, probably because your not an animatronic. I swear she was trying to hack me or something"

Gregory: "If she was trying to hack you...what would even happen if she was successful?"

Glamrock Luna: "I would probably start hunting you down just like Roxy, Monty, Chica, and Moon"

That's when Gregory goes silent like he was now scared of me. So with that I give his hand a reassuring squeeze.

Glamrock Luna: "Gregory, I promise I won't let that happen. Even if it hurts like hell to fight it off I'll still do it. There is no way I'll let someone hack into my system and turn me against you. I'm on your side and I promise I'll stay on your side for whatever it takes even if it causes me pain"

Gregory: *says under breath* "Thanks mom..."

That's when I stop dead in my tracks after what I just heard. Apparently Freddy heard it too and also stopped as well

Glamrock Luna: *tears up* "D-Did you just..."

Gregory: *blushes after realizing what he said* I-I'm sorry! I-I'm so sorry! I-I didn't mean to! I-I-I just..."

I just smile and bend down to hug him my ears slightly down as tears started to fall from my eyes since me and Roxy are actually programmed to be able to cry

Glamrock Luna: "I don't care I-It's just no kid has e-ever called me that"

Gregory: "Y-You guys weren't suppose to h-hear that"

Glamrock Freddy: "But we did. So I-If she is like a mom d-does that make me..."

Gregory: "Like a D-Dad?...Yes. You guys are  the closest things I've actually ever gotten to real p-parents at lest so f-far...I-I'm an orphan that's why"

We both go silent after that. Freddy even joins in with the hug dropping his ears too

Glamrock Freddy: "B-Because of what you said, that explains why my system crashed on stage and why your guest profile was unknown to me. It is because you did not have parents to check you in"

Gregory: ......

Glamrock Freddy: "If you do not mind me asking... How did you get through the front gates and into the Pizzaplex before you even got the entry ticket"

Gregory: "I-I snuck in through one of the back doors that was unlocked. I-I was trying to find a place th-that had food and shelter s-so I wouldn't well die... but now looking back... th-this was even more risky because n-now I have even more things trying to kill me th-than before..."

Glamrock Freddy: "That is why we will protect you."

Gregory: "I-I know. Anyway I-I'm not in charge but I feel like we should probably continue s-so the others don't find me"

Glamrock Freddy: *gets up* "Perhaps we should"

Glamrock Luna: "Yeah"

With that I pull away from the hug and Freddy give me a hand so I take it and he helps me up. We then continue on our way out of the daycare area

A/n:
Another chapter done. Yeah I just decided to make a wholesome chapter to hold over until next chapter because why not. It funny when I wrote Gregory calling my oc "Mom" it did kind give me chills because of how sweet it was. Yet from here on out Gregory won't call Luna or Freddy "Mom" or "Dad" until possibly the very end which I'm planning on him possibly getting adopted by these 2 idk though.
Anyway this chapter was approximately 926 words in all by the end of it so until next time...
"Stay Awesome, Stay Safe, Have A Great Day Wherever You May Be And Remember I Love You All And I Will See You Guys Escalater Peace Out My Pups" ;3