Chapter 13: The First Encounter

~ Glamrock Luna's POV ~

Once we were outside the daycare Freddy starts booking it to the recharge station in view. I was close behind him. When it opened I immediately got what Gregory meant even more now.

Like I had no idea how me and Freddy were both going to fit in this small recharge station especially since we're both big animatronics Freddy is just bigger than me both hight wide and how he has a broader figure by animatronic design.

Glamrock Luna: "Freddy I don't know how we're going to make that work. There is no way I'll fit inside this small chamber with you"

Glamrock Freddy: "We will make it work."

Glamrock Luna: "How?"

Glamrock Freddy: "Just trust me I know what to do, it will seem awkward but I have no other choice. I want to keep you and Gregory safe and I will keep you safe"

Glamrock Luna: "You don't need to protect me I can do that myself"

Glamrock Freddy: "I know, but I still insist"

With that he picks me up immediately making my face heat up with a massive blush.

Glamrock Luna: *blushes hardcore* "F-Freddy!"

Glamrock Freddy: "I am sorry Luna, but it is the only way I know how to make this work"

That's when he  steps into the recharge station sideways and the door closes automatically. After that he sets me down. Now I was currently pressed all the way up against the wall and against his muscular chest.

Honestly I had to even rest my hands and even forearms on his chest which felt quite weird considering I was dating Monty but there was nothing I could do about it with how small the station is. In fact Freddy even had to hold my waist since he had no where else to rest his arms.

Glamrock Luna: "P-Please warn me next t-time you do th-that"

Glamrock Freddy: "I will"

Glamrock Luna: "Th-Thanks"

That's when I tried calming down at least a little but it wasn't exactly working I still felt the blush I had across my face. But honestly now that I was pressed against Freddy I never realized really on how similar Freddy and Monty were in body shape, strength and muscle mass it was quit impressive no lie. However I'm pretty sure Monty was slightly stronger than Freddy which made Monty easily the strongest animatronic in the Pizzaplex.

But yeah because of the tight squeeze Freddy and I once again had our snouts basically nose to nose which only made the blush I already had ten times worse as that spark I felt earlier returned to me.

I didn't know if it was the recharge station or if it was just me in general but I definitely felt a buzz between him and I.

I then decided to talking to him in hopes I could break the awkwardness but when I looked up to stare him in his bright blue eyes I noticed he too had a blush which only made me blush more if that was even possible. He just looked so adorable with a blush spread across his face. I never thought I would see the main attraction and my boss blush so clearly but I did

Glamrock Luna: "Uhh Heh...I-It's a bit cramped in here don't ya th-think"

Glamrock Freddy: "I...ahem...well I have never sh-shared a recharge s-station with a friend s-so yes...I-I do feel as if it is a bit c-cramped in here"

Glamrock Luna: "B-But only a little r-right..."

Glamrock Freddy: "Y-Yes, only a l-little"

Glamrock Luna: "Uh...heh...y-yeah..."