A/n: Slight Plot Change Up (plz read)

Hey my pups,
Yeah I know pretty disappointing an author's note. Don't worry I'm currently writing the next chapter so it should be out shortly keep a look out for that.

However basically from the title of this A/n and the picture I used, this A/n is suppose to be for the upcoming chapters. It's so you can understand them and you're not confused.

But basically from the picture I used for this Author's Note I'm gonna be adding something. That something is that I'm gonna be using the SB theory that's been floating around the fnaf fandom about Glamrock Freddy being possessed by Michael Afton.

 That something is that I'm gonna be using the SB theory that's been floating around the fnaf  fandom about Glamrock Freddy being possessed by Michael Afton

However Gregory nor Glamrock Luna know about it even though my very own Glamrock oc is also possessed. But she's possessed by my other oc named Luna Emily. She was the eldest daughter of Henry Emily and was basically the same age as Michael.

So because of these possessions this is why it makes sense that these animatronics are helping Gregory and why Glamrock Luna starts falling for Glamrock Freddy. It's because Michael Afton was her childhood friend which then became her boyfriend but they lost connections with each other after the both of them died.

Now they're reunited without even knowing and Luna is regaining that lost love she once had with Michael but as a Glamrock animatronic the more she realizes Freddy acts like Michael in certain ways. However the ghosts of Luna and Michael can take over their animatronic's body and have a one on one conversation in their heads with them but it doesn't mess up Glamrock Freddy or Glamrock Luna's personality they are still their own personalty.

But now that you know more of the backstory on how I'm gonna make this work let's move on to the next chapter which will be the next post in this book

So yeah until next time...
"Stay Awesome, Stay Safe, Have A Great Day Wherever You May Be And Remember I Love You All And I Will See You Guys Escalater Peace Out My Pups"