Chapter 2: And So It Begins...

(A/n: second chapter I hope you enjoy)

~ Glamrock Luna's POV ~

It was a rather busy day at the Pizzaplex like always. Kids were just being themselves and having a blast while me and Freddy were running on overdrive trying to keep a close eye on each child which is always over millions of them.

We are the only 2 animatronics that could actually keep guest profiles on the guests remembering their names and everything. It was a tough job but at least Freddy wasn't alone with doing this anymore ever since I came along. It's crazy how our AI works like that.

- Time Skip -

Already the hours had gone by and it was almost time for the final performance of the day. Geez the time flys so quickly. I was currently on my last race with Roxy racing against kids when we get stage call.

So with that we finish up the race then park our go carts and tell the remaining kids to go to the main stage for the final performance of the day. They listen to us and leave.

Once they were gone Roxy and I head to the locker room to change out of our racing clothes and into our normal outfits. We grab our outfits and set them on one of the benches. After twe changed out of our racing clothes and turned human so we could take a quick shower to get off all the sweat from racing.

Once done with the shower we changed back into our animatronic forms to change into our normal clothes and dried our long wavey punk rock hair. We then headed up to our green rooms in Rockstar Row and grabbed our instruments. Roxy grabbed her keyuitar and I grabbed my microphone.

After that we head out of our green rooms and to our elevators. We step out of the elevators just in time to see Monty, Chica, and Freddy just leaving their elevators too. We then all walk up to the stage together already hearing the music. Freddy was in the front like he always is being the star of the show he is.

I was next to Monty holding his hand with a slight blush while I nuzzled his shoulder pad with a giggle making him look down at me with a toothy smile he even kisses my head and gives a low sexual growl while he did so

I was next to Monty holding his hand with a slight blush while I nuzzled his shoulder pad with a giggle making him look down at me with a toothy smile he even kisses my head and gives a low sexual growl while he did so. Chica was behind Freddy and Roxy was behind me and Monty.

Once we were at the stage we all step on to the platform and it brings us up from the parts and service area and up to the main atrium where we all start preforming