Chapter 10: The Daycare (Pt. 1) : Sun

(A/n: welp looks likes this chapter is going to have to be in 2 parts this first one will be the run in with Sun then the next one will be with Moon)

~ Gregory's POV ~

After my watch turned off I headed on my way to look for this upgrade machine to upgrade my pass so I could renter the pizzeria. As I was looking I was trying to avoid chica to the best of my ability.

While trying to avoid chica I also explored the gift shops and stuff since apparently this pass gives me free mystery prize too which I will say is pretty cool I wonder what it would be.

I eventually found the gift and opened it only to get this shitty magnet

Gregory: "Freddy I found the gift... Uh it's a crappy Mr. Hippo fridge magnet? Ugh Lame."

Glamrock Freddy: *disappointedly says* "I am sorry Gregory. I am truly sorry"

Gregory: "Whatever, may it will have so sort of use"

With that I just leave the gift shop and continue looking for the upgrade machine. Finally I find it in a small office like are and inserted in only that I didn't get it back

Gregory: "It ate my pass!"

Glamrock Freddy: "Hmm, try they terrible magnet you found."

Gregory: "What's that gonna do it's just a magnet"

Glamrock Freddy: "Just try it Gregory, trust me"

I just shrugged and took the magnet out and stuck it to the machine which actually caused a malfunction error and scrambled the machine making me think "Well that worked, huh maybe this thing wasn't so crappy after all" I then pulled out my now upgraded ticket

Gregory: "Yes! The magnet scrambled the machine! Aw, man. Now it's some kind of Daycare Pass?"

Glamrock Freddy: "That is great news! Luna and I will meet you in the daycare. The entrance is on the second floor balcony."

Gregory: "Ok"

So I take his advice and head up to the balcony where I saw the entrance to the daycare just like Freddy said. I entered the building which lead me to the hallway that headed up to the main daycare.

In the hall I passed some soda machines, a fountain that was actually huge and really gorgeous. Then I even passed one of those charging stations the animatronics need. In fact Luna was actually currently using the very one I saw.

When Luna saw me pass she waved through the small circular window with a smile. Knowing she was near me actually gave me more confidence and bravery since I knew if I needed her she wouldn't be to far away.

I then continued on my way through the hall until I got to another door that looked like a garage door one. I opened it and I entered this little lounge area before the actual daycare it's self which to my surprise was entirely closed off by glass and netting.

Honestly the only way into the actual daycare from what I could see was through a slide that made you slide into a ball pit. As I was looking around my watch goes off

Glamrock Freddy: "Gregory, I do not know about Luna but I am unable to reach you."

Glamrock Luna: "Same"

Glamrock Freddy: "That means you need to check the Daycare security desk for a security badge, then let us in"

Gregory: "Ok"

So with that I enter the area where you have to slide into the daycare. Honestly I wasn't so excited to do that, I feel weird going into an area specifically for babies and toddlers but I had no choice. So I just sigh and slide in anyway and landed into the ball pit with a few balls splashing up.

That's when I ran into my first problem. This creepy sun animatronic thing jumps into the ball pit with me from his little room pretty high up. He was the daycare attendant or at lease one of them I know there's a moon too from the statues up top and the posters

Sun: "Hooo hooo hooo!"

When he landed in the ball pit that's what caused me to freak out a little considering I knew all the animatronics were clearly after me. So I move around with caution hoping I wouldn't run into him. But he finds me and picks me up then carries me out of the ball pit.

Sun: "Hellooo! New Friend! You're sure up late! Are we having a slumber party? Where are all your friends?"

I wanted to answer but he didn't let me. He was way to overly hyper as well as overwhelming but he did put me down luckily. However he was that right up in your face type of hyper character so he never really leaves you alone and is always blocking your view.

Sun: "We can finger paint, tell stories, drink Fizzy Faz until our heads ex-PLODE and stay up all night! There is only one rule: keep the lights on. ON. On..."

Now I was curious on what the hell happens when the lights go out. Then as soon as I try walking a way he picks me up again forcing me to pay attention to him

Sun: "Hey, hey, are you having fun yet? Are ya? Are ya?"

He then drops me again making me think "Well I would be having fun if you left me the fuck alone! *sighs* I have to distract him to make him go away, I mean at least he's actually watching me unlike other daycare attendants. So I guess it's not that bad for little kids since he's always trying to keep the little ones safe I guess"

With that I then see some paint cans or cans that hold I guess like blocks and other toys for kids and knocked them over which actually distracted him perfectly so I could get away

Sun: "No, no, no, no! What a mess! Oh, which was the bottom? which was the top? Clean up! Clean up!"

That's when I get away and think "Ha! Sucker!" I then bolt for the front desk I saw before Sun got to me again. I even found a flashlight.

Sun: "New friend, this- this area is off-limits. You're gonna get us in trouble."

That's when I kinda had my last straw with him and I snap letting him see how angsty I can actually be and that I'm not some baby I'm a kid but not a little one"

Gregory: "Get in trouble my ass! I'm trying to survive ok!"

Sun: "New friend, that's not very nice, a boy like you shouldn't be talking like that"

Gregory: "Whatever, I'm not some baby or toddler so just leave me be"

He then to my surprise actually does at least for a few minutes until he started speaking to me again like I was a little kid

Sun: "Don't you want a puppet show? I have glitter glue! Don't you like glitter glue? Googly eyes?"

I just sigh in annoyance and talk to him back again

Gregory: "I don't want any of your fucking childish shit! I'm Not A Fucking Baby!"

Sun just goes silent after that making me think "Ugh some AI is just to stupid and isn't programmed to understand anything besides it's job. So talking to little kids is what his programming is for"

So instead I grab the badge and try heading out or we'll I guess letting Freddy and Luna in only for the lights to go out making me think "Shit! I didn't do that the crappy power went out on its own! Well now what's gonna happen? I broke the only rule even though it wasn't my fault."

A/n:
And end chapter haha cliffhanger, well not really since if you've seen the game you know what's coming next. I just wanted to cut it there because if I continued it would end up being to long. So yeah I hoped you enjoyed. Honestly I had more fun writing with this character's personality than I thought but that doesn't mean I'll continue to write more with this character. I mean Sun/Moon are kinda my least favorite characters out of SB with how annoying they kinda are. I also love how I made Gregory just done with Sun in this XD. However aside from that I am planning on starting the next chapter right away so look out for that.
Anyways this chapter was approximately 1461 words in all by the end of it so until next time...
"Stay Awesome, Stay Safe, Have A Great Day Wherever You May Be And Remember I Love You All And I Will See You Guys Escalater Peace Out My Pups" ;3