Chapter 12: Reunited

~ Gregory's POV ~

After Sun had basically just thrown me and alerted the the others after chica almost attacked me I then hear what sounds like a wolf. I hoped it wasn't the other wolf I was thinking of.

Luckily it wasn't it was just Luna and she had leap attacked at chica and was now holding her down. Then I heard Freddy but not over the watch

Glamrock Freddy: "Gregory. Jump in! We need to get out of here now. They have found you!"

With that I scrambled to my feet and raced over to him then started to climb in looking back at Luna who was now fighting her sister while she held down Chica and Monty continued searching

Gregory: "What about Luna! We need to help her!"

Glamrock Freddy: "There is no time we need to get out! She will be fine."

Glamrock Luna: "Just Go! I'll catch up"

Gregory: "But..."

Glamrock Luna: "Go upstairs. They cannot find you while you and Freddy are together"

So with that I looked away and finished climbing inside then me and Freddy were on our way.

~ Glamrock Luna's POV ~

Once I saw that Freddy and Gregory were gone I got more strength and shoved Roxy off of me with brut force. I then stood there panting while Chica gets up again they did not seem to want to attack me anymore after how forcefully I pushed off Roxy.

Honestly I guess that's one of the pluses about being the lover of a gator who has anger issues. The others don't ever really wanna mess with me when I'm mad because of that in fear I'll act out like Monty would.

However I know I wouldn't act out like Monty because I don't have anger issues but I can get pretty fiery when mad it's kinda a trait I developed from hanging around Monty for to long. Which speaking of which I get surprise attracted by him grabbing my waist from behind making me jump but also flat out blush.

Glamrock Luna: "AH!"

Monty: "Relax, it's just me and I'm not goin to hurt you"

Glamrock Luna: "Don't do that! You nearly gave me a fucking heart attack!"

Monty: "Don't be over dramatic hun"

Glamrock Luna: *growls out of annoyance but also blushes* "Whatever"

Monty: "You know I love it when you show yer true strength hun it turns me on a little~"

That's when he pulls me closer to him so I was now officially in his grip around my waistline. he then gives a sexual growl after resting his head slightly on my shoulder pad. My back even felt his muscular chest which only makes me blush harder.

Glamrock Luna: "Pff shut the fuck up monty" *smiles softly and nuzzles under his jaw*

Monty: "Aww come on"

Glamrock Luna: "Not right now we both have a job to do. Plus didn't Vanessa tell you to look for Gregory anyway"

Monty: "Yeah but..."

Glamrock Luna: "Then go before you get in trouble"

Monty: "Pff fuck that I don't give a shit I'd rather rock out with you"

Glamrock Luna: *disappointedly says* "Monty..."

He just responds with a growl but this time it was an angered or annoyed one it really depends. So with that I sigh and turn my head again so I was able to kiss him on the snout then pull away

Glamrock Luna: "There you happy now? If so please leave me alone now"

He growls again but then pushes away and leaves me be. I then sigh and think "Ugh...as much as I love him he's way to clingy and overprotective of me. Then he always has his angered or jealous personality as well as horny side which can also show. Yet I still can't help but to love him and everything about him even if he is a big angry jerk at times."

Once I thought Monty was entirely gone I look at the time to see it was a few minutes till the next hour. So I knew I had to get to a charging station quickly the power was about to go out and get diverted to the stations.

Like now I was really in no mood to deal with the fucking daycare attendant after I had literally just dealt with my clingy overprotective boyfriend. I didn't want any more problems.

So with that I sprinted up to where I found Freddy and Gregory.

Gregory: "Luna!"

Glamrock Freddy: "See what did I tell you Gregory, I knew she would be fine"

Gregory: "Still..."

That's when the boy leaves the bear and hugs my leg so I kneel down to hug him back

Luna: "Heh well I'm here now"

Gregory: "And I'm happy you are"

That's when the power goes out and diverted all the energy to the charging stations.

Gregory: *let's go and hugs Freddy instead out of fear* "What's happening!"

That's when I see Freddy pick up Gregory and start explaining what happens at the end of every hour

Glamrock Freddy: "We are almost out of time. We need to get to a recharge station immediately. Every hour the power is diverted to the recharge stations. When that happens the lights go out, and when that happens the daycare attendant is free to roam the building. It will find you.

Gregory: "I'm not safe inside you or Luna if that happens?"

Glamrock Freddy: "No, you are not. I am truly sorry Gregory"

Gregory: "Then let's go, I saw one right outside the door. But how are we all going to fit in that small container?"

Glamrock Freddy: "We will make it work, just get back inside me, it is the easiest way of transport with you"

Gregory: "Ok"

With that Freddy sets Gregory down and he immediately climbed back inside Freddy. After that we were once again on our way.

A/n
Another chapter done. I was originally going to write more but it was getting long so I will pick up next chapter.
Another thing is that I do apologize for this chapter taking a while to come out I've been working on another book called "Lost Son" which violentcosplay
requested for me to do after they read the oneshots which are now that book. Honestly I've been having a blast writing that book since it's basically like I'm writing my own DLC to what happened after Security Breach with the addition of my FNaF AU. So I'd check it out but only if you want to.
Anyway I hope next chapter won't take as long to come out but until then I hoped you enjoyed this chapter it was approximately 1152 words in all by the end of it so until next time...
"Stay Awesome, Stay Safe, Have A Great Day Wherever You May Be And Remember I Love You All And I Will See You Guys Escalater Peace Out My Pups"