Chapter 15: The Superstar-cade

(A/n: For the tittle I'm pretty sure that's what you go through to get to that office and prize corner please correct me in the comments if I'm wrong. And if I am I'll change the tittle)

~ Gregory's POV ~

After Freddy and Luna stopped hugging me I climbed back into Freddy and we all continued on our way. We had made it to the door that I used to enter the daycare then left entering the main lobby...Finally. I did not wanna be in that place any longer or even go to it ever again after what happened.

To be honest I still couldn't believe I called Luna "Mom" out loud that's embarrassing. In fact I was still embarrassed about it since she wasn't suppose to know that's what I thought about her and Freddy but I tried not to think about it.

Either way after we were out Freddy talks to me and says the same thing I suggested just a few seconds ago but this time with more detail that I didn't even know

Glamrock Freddy: "We should get moving m. You can access the main atrium with your new security badge.

Gregory: "Cool, but how do we get there"

Glamrock Luna: "Through the elevators that's how"

Gregory: "Alright"

We then enter the elevator that takes us to the main area Luna presses the button and the doors close. That's when Freddy finds 2 possible exits for me to escape even though I kinda didn't want to now considering I have no where to go.

Glamrock Freddy: "Gregory, I have identified two possible exit points. The main loading dock is located under the food court on the first floor. There is also a fire escape in the third floor Prize Corner. Check your Fazwatch. I will mark both locations in your Faz Map.

He then tries but fails considering I didn't have one

Glamrock Freddy: "It appears you have no Faz Map. You should be able to obtain one from the greeter on the center balcony."

Gregory: "Ok"

Now all we had to do was wait for the elevators to open. They eventually do and as soon as we enter the room this bot literally pulls me out of Freddy scaring the living shit out of me

Map Bot: "Hi! Please take this map

It then sets me down but I was to scared to even take the map until I calmed down. I eventually do and take the map from it

Map bot: "Thank you, please enjoy"

I then turn and climb back inside him still a little shaken up about what the hell happened. So with that I decided to go find the exit in the prize corner and get the badge from the security office. Which meant I had to go up so I do. When I get up the next floor Freddy speaks again

Glamrock Freddy: "Good news! It looks like the door to El Chip's is open"

That's when I get confused and ask why I even needed to go there

Gregory: "I'm not hungry and how does that even have to do with me escaping anyway?"

Glamrock Luna: "It's how you get into the arcade and then prize corner"

Gregory: "Oh ok"

We then continue on our way to enter El Chip's when Luna warns me

Glamrock Luna: "However even though you do need to go through the arcade please be careful I'm pretty sure my sister is roaming that area"

That's when we hear Roxy in the distance

Roxy: "You might as well give up"

Glamrock Luna: "Well would you look at that speak of the devil there's the she-devil wolf herself...*says under breath with a growl*... Right on cue sis right on fucking cue"

Gregory: .....

We then continue on our way and once we got to the roll up door I leave Freddy. And with that he warns me

Glamrock Freddy: "I must warn you: when you enter an area where you do not have a locator map signal, Luna and I will be unable to reach your location. You can update your mini-map at a security office. Be safe"

Gregory: "Alright"

Glamrock Luna: "One more thing, please do be careful we herd my sister back there so do your best to avoid her at all costs. She's roaming that area and she won't stop until she finds you. I will try to distract her as much as I can but no promises"

Gregory: "Ok"

With that I head into El Chip's and then into the arcade with caution as of not to run into Roxy just like Luna said.

Once I was in the arcade Freddy talks to me on the Fazwatch making me jump as it was unexpected

Glamrock Freddy: "Well done, Gregory. You are in the East Arcade. You should be able to get to the Prize Corner through the security office. Look for the door with a security badge symbol on it"

Gregory: "Got it"

I then started looking for the door trying my best not to be caught by Roxy or any of the security bots at that because they will alert her to my location.

After a little while of searching I find the door but when I try to enter it doesn't let me. It required a level 4 security pass

Gregory: "Freddy, it's not opening"

Glamrock Freddy: "How unfortunate. Head past the Superstar-cade wall, to the back of the arcade. There is a roll up door at the very back which leads to the Prize Counter"

Gregory: "Ok"

I then start heading that way thinking to myself "Well here we go again. Let's once again try not to get caught". I eventually find it and try it only to get the same thing it wouldn't let me in and required a level 4 security pass

Gregory: "Locked again? Why does a pizza place need so much security?"

Glamrock Freddy: "They are... required safety measures due to past issues. Look for another way in"

Gregory: "Ugh...fine. I swear you're just trying to send me on a wild goose chase"

Glamrock Freddy: "I am terribly sorry you think that but that is not my intentions at all"

Gregory: "Whatever, you're lucky if you even find me alive once I get out of this hunt for the Prize Counter"

Glamrock Luna: "Gregory, he is trying his best to help you. You could at least be a little bit more grateful you even have help"

Gregory: *sighs* "I know, and I'm sorry. This is just really annoying"

Glamrock Luna: "I know it is and we are both sorry. If it helps there should be an open vent right by the roll up door you tried and it should be another way into the security office"

Gregory: "Ah I see it! That's way more helpful! Thank you!"

Glamrock Luna: "Your welcome"

So with that I crouch down and start crawling through the vent.

A/n:
Another chapter done. I was gonna continue to write tiny it was getting long so I decided to do continue next chapter. So with that being said this chapter was approximately 1240 words in all by the end of it so until next time...
"Stay Awesome, Stay Safe, Have A Great Day Wherever You May Be And Remember I Love You All And I Will See You Guys Escalater Peace Out My Pups" ;3