Vacation [Niall]

"You ready?" "Yes! One minute!" "I'll bring your suitcase into the car already and wait there with Greg!" I grab Y/ns suitcase and carry it out side while Y/n still says "Ok, I'm coming! Just need my shoes now!" and comes running towards the door. "Thank you so much for driving us to the airport, Greg!" "No problem!" "Yeah, thanks Greg!" We drive off and arrive at the airport twenty minutes later, get out of the car and run to the check-in, as we're running late. The check-in luckily doesn't take too long so we run to the gate then. "Last boarding for the flight to Frejus! Last boarding!", the woman announces through the speakers as we get on the plane!

The flight was nice and when we arrive in Frejus we get a taxi to our bungalo. "This is so pretty!" "It is! It looks cozy!" "I'm so happy to be here with you! I love you!" "I love you, too! Wanna head down to the beach?" "Sure!" And so we walk down to the beach.

 "This is so pretty!" "It is! It looks cozy!" "I'm so happy to be here with you! I love you!" "I love you, too! Wanna head down to the beach?" "Sure!" And so we walk down to the beach

Later on, when the sun sets we both go for another swim. "It's so beautiful here!" "Your more beautiful, tough!" "No, I'm not! You are!" "You are beautiful, believe me!" "But...", Y/n starts but I interupt her by kissing her.

"I have a surprise for you, but I can only show you tomorrow though!" "What is it?" "A surprise!" "But what?" "It's a surprise, so I won't tell you!" "But I wanna know!" "Tuff!" "And why only tomorrow?" "Because I said so!" We get dressed again an...

"I have a surprise for you, but I can only show you tomorrow though!" "What is it?" "A surprise!" "But what?" "It's a surprise, so I won't tell you!" "But I wanna know!" "Tuff!" "And why only tomorrow?" "Because I said so!" We get dressed again and before we go back to the bungalo, I give her another kiss.

"Your just so beautiful!" "I love you!" "I love you, too, babe!" We go back to the bungalo and make ourselves comfortable. "What do you feel like eating?" "I'm not really hungry, to be honest!" "What? How?", I ask her, as we literally didn't eat anything since three o'clock and it's now nine o'clock. "I'm just not hungry!" "But...?" "You can order or cook something though if you like to, which I know you do, and I'll eat a little of that then!" "How about Pizza? I'll order a big one for me and you can order a small one for you and if you can't finish it, I'll eat it up!" "Sounds great! I'll just take a Margherita!" "Ok, I'll go order it!" I grab my phone, look for a pizza place that's close by and order our pizzas. "They said it'll take about twenty minutes!" "That's grand!" Fifteen minutes later the pizza arrives and I dig in, while Y/n nibbles at her pizza. "I'm stuffed! Do you want the rest?" "Sure! Hand it over!" Once we finish eating we ly down in bed and watch a movie until we fall asleep.

The next morning it's really rainy. I grab my phone and see a text from Saoirse.

CHAT

Saoirse: Heyy, Niall, did I tell you already, that you're the best boyfriend for organizing this? If not, now I did!

Saoirse: I just wanted to let you know we're boarding the plane at the moment! I'll text you when we land, so you know we're close by!

Saoirse: We just landed and are waiting on our taxi, we should be there in about thirty minutes! See you! 

Me: Great! See you in a bit!

END CHAT

The last message was ten minutes ago, which means I only have twenty minutes to wake up Y/n and make sure, she get's dressed. "Wake up, babe!" "Mmmh!" "It's time for the surprise!" "I'm up!", Y/n says jumping out of bed. "You have to get dressed and ready first, though!" "I'm on it!" While Y/n gets dressed I make some breakfast for the two of us. Y/n comes to the table and eats with me. She's wearing shorts and a hoodie, as it's warm, but also a little chilly and raining. "What's the surprise?" "You have to wait another...", I look at the time on my phone "...another two minutes maybe a little less!". "Why?" "Because,...Look out of the window!" She looks at me confused but does as I said and looks out of the window to see a taxi driving up towards our bungalo and runs outside once she sees Saoirse and Roisin getting out.

Look out of the window!" She looks at me confused but does as I said and looks out of the window to see a taxi driving up towards our bungalo and runs outside once she sees Saoirse and Roisin getting out

The three of them start jumping around and hugging. I go outside and grab Saoirse and Roisins suitcases and bring them inside already. "Are you planning on coming inside? It's lashing!" "Yeah, we're coming!" Once they're inside Y/n huggs me. "Thanks for planning this!" "My pleasure!" The rest of the week and a half we went to the beach nearly every day, went shopping and visited a few cities close by.

(878 words)