Crush? [Y/n]

The next morning I woke up and decided to wear a jumper and jeans again, as it was not to cold like yesterday.

At about half past seven I went outside and waited for Niall infronth of our house

At about half past seven I went outside and waited for Niall infronth of our house. He came shortly after and we walked to school. "Is it ok if I hang out with Saoirse, Roisin and you before class?" "Sure, you'll have to ask them, but for me that's no problem." "Ok. Do they know about our situation?" "Our situation? What situation? There's nothing going on here." "I know, I mean, do they know we're neighbours?" "Oh, yes, yes they do!" "What else do they know?" "That you huged me and you were or are popular." "So literally everything I told you?" "Yes, is that a problem?" "No, no, it's not. But it is a problem that your walking so fast" We both start laughing. "Sorry, it's just, I always walk this fast." "How? Your like half my size and double as fast as me!" "I'm not half your size,  yes, I'm smaller than you but not half your size!" "I know! I joke, I joke! I kid, I kid!" "Whats that supposed to mean?" "That I'm kidding!" "Then why not just say that?" "Cause I said 'I joke, I joke! I kid, I kid!' once and my friends thought it was hilarious so I kept saying it." "Oh, ok."

We arrived at school and got greeted with hugs from Saoirse and Roisin. "So I heard you huged last night", Saoirse states. "Yeah, and?", Niall asks? "Whats going on? Is it friendship? Or more? Friends with benefits?" "What no, we're friends and neighbours, that's all!", me and Niall says together. "Aww, you guys sound like a couple", Roisin says. "Oh, shut up!", I answer annoyed, "There's nothing going on between us!" "I think I'll go to the classroom already and see if the boys are there", Niall says and goes off. "Now that he's gone, how do you really feel about Niall?", Saoirse asks. "I don't know." "How do you not know? You spent more time with him than us yesterday!", Roisin states. "That doesn't mean I know how I feel about him yet. We had some laughs and talked alot." "And you huged! Oh yeah, you never even told us why he huged you, was there a reason?", Saoirse asks. "Oh yeah, the hug. I was crying because he was talking about having lots of friends and I only have two. Not that it's bad, I love you, but it's sad if you talk to someone who is talking about thousands of friends." "I totally understand", Saoirse says and hugs me because I start crying again. Roisin also hugs me and gives me lots of kisses. "We should go inside now, the bell just rang", Roisin says, so we go I side and see a big crowed around Nialls place.

"You OK in there Niall?", I ask him as I sit down. "Girls, I have a girlfriend!", Niall states and tries to stop them from throwing themselves at him. "But she's in Mullingar and you'll anyway break up with her soon", Lisa calls out. "No, she's not in Mullingar,  she's here!" Wait what did Niall just say? He has a girlfriend? I thought he doesn't have one? And she's here? All of a sudden I get pulled out of my thoughts by Niall, who pulls me up and hugs me. "What are you doing?" "Just play along!" Before I could think straight he kisses me. I don't know what to do and remember his words "Just play along!" so I kiss him back. The teacher comes in, and luckily she doesn't see us kissing because of the crowd surrounding us, and telling everyone to go back to their seats. I couldn't concentrate on anything in school, because I was only thinking of Niall. And the kiss. What do the others think of me now? Do they really think we're a couple? Why would Niall say we're a couple? All of a sudden the bell rings and school is out. "Is it ok if I walk home with you, babe?" I look around me and see that everyone is still staring at us and understand why he called me babe. "Sure Nialler, my parents aren't home anyway." I know that it sounded wrong, but it was on purpose and I just played along. We walk out of the classroom hand in hand and on the yard he gives me another kiss.

Once we were on our way home I asked him "Why would you say we're a couple? And why did you kiss me?" "First of all, I like you most of all the girls and didn't want them throwing themselves at me. And second of all,  to make them believe me." "You...you like me most?" "Yeah, I know you best too. And as you are only talking to me because we're neighbours,  I know your not trying to get in my pants because I was or am popular." "You sure?" "99 percent sure!" "Why only 99 percent?" "Because maybe you still wanna get in my pants", he laughs. "Let me think about it...eh, no!" We arrived at home and say goodbye. I go upstairs and think about what happened today, eventhough that's all I've been doing today, but I can't stop thinking of Niall and the kiss.

Does she have a crush? Does he have a crush? What do you think?

(903 words)