My GIRLFRIEND! [Niall]

The next morning I met Y/n outside again and we walked to school together. We didn't talk much on our way there and when we got there I went straight to the classroom, while Y/n met with her two friends again. In the classroom Lisa and her gang come towards me. This is gonna be interesting. "So where's your little girlfriend?" "Outside withher friends." "I still don't understand why you would choose Y/n as your girlfriend. She's a dumb ass!" "Don't call her a dumb ass!" "But that's everybody's nickname for her." "Then tell EVERYBODY to stop calling her that!" "Just forget her and get together with me! I'm much better at everything than her, if you know what I mean." "I don't care! I love Y/n and I don't like you!" "Everybody likes me! All the boys run after me, but I'm not interested in them! I only want you!" "Well everybody expect me likes you and I don't want you so just leave me! And leave Y/n alone aswell." Just then Y/n  walks in so I come towards her, lift her into my arms and kiss her. She kisses me back, as she sees Lisa in the back and wants to help Niall show that we're a couple.

Lisa was looking at me or us the entire time during the lessons so I put my hand on her thigh and always in the breaks when the teacher wasn't there I gave Y/n a kiss. After school Y/n and I went home together and talked about the 'girlfriend' situation. "Is it ok for you if I keep pretending your my girlfriend?" "Sure, but if you want to give Lisa something better to believe it, we should maybe hang out more and post pics of us together on insta?" "Yeah, that's good. But we should maybe also go on dates or randomly meet Lisa somewhere." "Yeah, we could go to the mall, she's always at the mall. And how about you give me one of your hoodies?" "Both sounds good, I'll bring one by later and then we can go to the mall, if that's OK with you." "I don't have that much time today, as I have to walk Lucky, our dog, and take care of food and the household,  as my parents are on a business trip." "No Problem, I'll come over later, we'll go for a walk with Lucky together and then we can cook something together." "Ok, we can do that too. Come over in like two hours?" "Fine by me. See you later." "Yeah, see you later." We each go into our house and I run upstairs to look for a hoodie I could give Y/n and find one. Then I grab my phone and text one of my best friends from Mullingar.

CHAT

Me: Hey dude, have time?

Mully: Sure, for you always, what's up?

Me: Have a crush and pretending she's my gf

Mully: What do you mean?

Me: There's this girl, Y/n, and she's really pretty and I'm in love with her, she's also my neighbour and we're pretending to be a couple in school

Mully: What do you mean your pretending to be a couple?

Me: On my second day at school all the girls were throwing themselves at me so I said I have a girlfriend and then said it was Y/n

Mully: And she's in on it?

Me: Yeah, I kissed her like ten times already.

Mully: Cool dude.

Me: No not so cool. She thinks I am just pretending, but I really do want her to be my girl

Mully: Just tell her, or I'll come over there and do it for you

Me: I'll try and tell her later

Mully: As in today? Are you meeting up with her?

Me: Yes, we're pretending to go on dates, take pictures and post them to our instas

Mully: Send me her insta, then I'll comment stuff like "What a cute couple" or so, like it and follow her.

Me: OK I'll ask her and hen send it to you. Talk to you soon

Mully: Yeah, talk soon
END CHAT

I put my phone in my pocket, grabbed the hoodie and headed over to Y/n. She didn't hear the doorbell the first time so I rang again. I only heard loud music. Then I saw Y/n through the window and she was dancing like nobody's watching, which was true, until I came over. I rang the doorbell again and this time she heard it and opened it for me. "Sorry, I forgot the time, have you been waiting long?" "No Problem,  and no I haven't waited long, I just saw the last part of your little dance." "You what?" "I joke, I joke! I kid, I kid! I didn't see much." "Really? But I'm still embarrassed." "Don't be! The part I saw was really good." "If you say so." "Yes, really!" "I'll go get Luck and then we can go." "Ok, I'll just wait here...oh, here's the hoodie, totally forgot about that just now." "Oh yeah, thanks, I also forgot though." She gets Lucky and we head off. "Oh, I have an idea, we could walk past Lisa's house on our walk, she doesn't live to far away and we walk there often, so it wouldn't be weird for her to see me and Lucky there." "Ok, let's do that."

Is Niall gonna say something about his real feelings or will Mully have to come and tell Y/n?

(914 words)