Together Again [Niall]

"I love you, Niall! I don't want to be apart from you for another minute in my life!" "I love you, too, babe!" I notice that Y/n isn't wearing any shoes. "You know that you're not wearing any shoes, don't you?" "Yes, I do! I just couldn't wait to see you again!" "Do you want a t-shirt and hoodie of mine, you're absolutely soaked!" "Yes! You know, you won't get them back, don't you?" "Of course I do!" "So you're sure, you wanna give them to me?" "Yes, I am!" "Ok, I'm just warning you!" "Thanks, babe!" I give her another intensive kiss and don't let go of her. I carry her up to my room to find a t-shirt and hoodie for her and a new t-shirt for me, as mine is soaked now, too. I put Y/n domn and go to my closet, to find something to change into for the two of us. I finally find a hoodie for her. "Babe, I just remembered, that you left a pair of shorts here when you stayed over while my parents were in Germany. You can put them on aswell, then you have dry trousers aswell!" "Ok!" I through the hoodie and shorts to her and go outside into the hall, so she can get dressed. 

I walk back in and see how cute she looks

I walk back in and see how cute she looks. She always looks cute, but now it's like, wow. I sit next to her on my bed and hug her. "You look better in my hoodies than I do!" "That's not my fault!" "Well, it kinda is!" "No, it isn't!" She looks at me with her puppy eyes and a fake frown. "It's not your fault. If you look at me like that I can't say it is!" "Love you!" "Love you, too, babe!" She snuggles in to me and says "I've missed this!" "What exactly?" "Everything! You, hanging out with you, your kisses, your hugs, your voice, your laugh, just everything about you!" "I have, too! I never wanna be apart from you ever again! I wish we could just live together!" She looks at me and can't believe what I just said. "What?" "I shouldn't have said that! It was stupid of me to say that!" "No, it wasn't, but it's very early to be talking about that! But in the future, after we've finished school, we could!" "Really?" "Yes, I'd love to live with you!" "I'd love that, too!" "Well, then there's not too much time to find an apartment in our budget, as this is our last year!" "But it's only september, so we still have enough time!" "Well, yes, you're right!"

"Can I actually ask you something?" "Yeah, sure, what's up?" "How come you're in the last year if you're only 16?" "I went into primary school a year earlier." "So you we're only four?" "Yes, I was always the youngest in the entire grade, but I'm very happy I went a year earlier!" "Why?" "Because we wouldn't be in the same class otherwise!" "We would still have met and probably gotten together though!" "Even if, then I wouldn't be finished school with you at the same time and we'd have to wait longer to move in together and I wouldn't be able to be with you during school time!" "We would have made it work though!" "I know! But it's nicer this way!" "Yes, it is! It's just kinda funny, that you're the youngest and I'm the oldest!" "Were you always the oldest?" "Yes! When Lisa's  bday came along I thought, I might not be the oldest aftreall, but then it was her seventeenth bday."

"So you are the dad and I'm the baby?" "If you wanna see it that way, babe!" "I do, daddy!" "That sounds weird!" The two of us laugh. "It does!" "Do you call your dad daddy?" "No!" "Then it isn't as weird anymore, but still very weird!" "Yes, definitely, daddy!" "Stop it, baby!" "No, daddy!" She says trying to keep a straight face, so I decide to tickle her until she surrenders. "Daddy, daddy, daddy!" She keeps saying to anoy me. "Ok, ok, stop! I'll stop!" "I'm not sure too about that!" "I promise...!" I stop tickling her and then she adds "Daddy!" The two of us start laughing again and can't stop. "Ok, you can continue calling me that, but only when nobody is around to hear it!" "Ok!", she laughs, "Love you, daddy!" "Love you, too, baby!" "Ok, that sounds so weird!" She can't stop laughing not even when I try to kiss her. "I'm not gonna call you daddy anymore, I can't!" "Why not?" "Aren't you happy?" "I am, but why the sudden change of oppinion?" "I can't take you serious if I keep calling you daddy!" "But I don't do anything! It should be me who can't take you serious if you call me daddy!" "I know, but I can't stop laughing when I call you daddy!" "You managed to have this conversation while laughing constantly!" "I don't know how though and can't take any of this serious at the moment!" "Ok, relax, it's fine!" "I know, but I can't stop laughing!"

After about ten minutes she finally stops laughing. I don't know how on earth she managed laughing for like fifteen minutes. I give her a kiss. This time it works again and she doesn't have to laugh anymore.

(923 words)