We are not so Different

(A/N: I decided not to add a cover to the chapter, since Wattpad is having issues to upload pictures, so I decided to upload it this way. I deeply apologize.)

(Art made by Fongfumaster on DeviantArt)

After my encounter with Sonia, I decided to go to the Wild Area as I originally planned to relax a little while I watched the wild Pokemon.

Unfortunately, it was not as much as I expected.

The moment I stepped into the vast land full of Wild Pokemons, I was greeted with a sandstorm so bad, it would leave the Route 111 desert in Hoenn dying of envy.

I sighed and grabbed my phone to look at the map and see if there was a spot where this sandstorm was less intense.

Eventually I found one, a place called North Lake Miloch, to the east.

Big mistake on my part.

'Why?' do you ask.

Well, because just after five steps into the sand-shrouded lands I was attacked by a Pokemon.

I felt something lunge onto me with what felt like a beak, and I felt to the ground.

I quickly turned around and only saw my attacker's silhouette.

It was a weird bird with a round head. I tried to identify it, but it was so hard to see that I didn't really know what was going on.

Thankfully, a savior came.

I only saw the shape of a humanoid Pokemon with four arms, which I assumed was a Machamp using Thunder Punch to scare the bird away.

Then, the Machamp saw me, and grabbed me using two of his arms and began to walk with me in his arms.

Needless to say, I was still processing everything while also wondering to where I was being carried by the bodybuilder Pokemon.

Eventually, I got the answers I needed, turns out the Machamp belonged to a trainer, and it brought me to the trainer's campground.

I also noticed that the weather was much better here than at the entrance.

And the owner, was no other than Bea!

The Machamp gets close enough and put me down on the ground.

Bea who appeared to be cooking something notices the Machamp and me and her eyes widen slightly as she gasps softly.

She runs up to us and asks the Pokemon.

Bea: "What happened?" She asks the Pokemon.

Then Machamp apparently tells her how I was attacked by a Pokemon.

Bea: "A Xatu, huh?" She asks and then sighs.

She grabs a small first aid kit from her bag.

Bea: "C'mon Machamp, help me out here. Can you turn around, I need to see the injury." She says the last part to me.