Leon vs. Y/N

(Art made by Jasqreate on DeviantArt)

Third Person POV:

Silence filled the stadium, as both trainers prepared for battle.

The scene changes to the bleachers of the Gym Leaders, who discuss how they think the battle will go.

Milo: "In your first time as a Gym Leader be already challenged by Leon. That's rough."

Nessa: "You think he's got a chance?"

Gordie: "If Leon uses his Charizard, he won't survive more than 30 seconds."

Bea: "I believe in him."

All the other Gym Leaders look at the silver-haired prodigy.

Gordie: "Why are you so confident about him? Look at how Leon always beats us up."

Nessa: "Not to sound pessimist Bea, but I have to agree with Gordie. Leon is really good."

Bea: "You haven't seen how he battles, and you're already pulling him down!"

Everyone in the bleachers is taken aback by Bea.

Bea: "I've battled him before. I was able to win, but I could have lost pretty easily."

Milo: "How so, Bea?"

Bea: "He is not afraid of using unusual move sets with his Pokemons. If he can make Leon plays his game, Y/N might be harder for Leon to beat or even have the upper hand."

Nessa: "I see, so it's a matter of how Y/N executes his plan?"

Bea: "Exactly."

The scene changes to the trainers in the court, ready for battle.

Leon: "So Y/N are you ready?" He asks holding a pokeball on his hand.

Y/N: "Yeah. Just stretching a little bit." I say, warming up.

The new Gym Leader takes another deep breath and retrieves a pokeball from his pocket.

Y/N: "Ok! Now I'm ready!"

Leon gives a smile in response, before throwing his pokeball in the field.

Leon: "It's on them! Go Haxorus!"

The pokemon reveals itself to be a dinosaur like Pokemon with fangs that looked like axe blades.

Y/N: "Judging by its appearance, I'll risk it's a Dragon-Type Pokemon." Y/N thought, analyzing Leon's Pokemon.

Y/N: "Froslass! I choose you!"

Froslass enters the battlefield in a battle stance.

Narrator: "And the battle begins! Our undefeated Champion against the Chili Rookie Y/N!"

Leon wastes no time and makes the first move.

Leon: "Haxorus! Use Poison Jab!"

Haxorus creates poison in one of his claws and charges at Froslass.

Y/N: "Froslass, wait for my signal!"

Haxorus keeps charging, when he gets close enough, Y/N shouts.

Y/N: "Now use Hail! Then dodge."

Froslass activates Hail and dodges in time.

The hail starts, making ice pieces fall from the sky and the ground slippery.