Victor and Y/N

(A/N: Credits to ipokegear on DeviantArt.)

Y/N POV:

After Sonia's tour around the small town, I was resting in a bench near the train station, waiting for Victor and Hop to show up, when Leon appeared in front of me, with a concerned look.

Leon: "Hey Y/N, did you see if Victor and Hop passed through here?"

Y/N: "Now that you mentioned, I didn't. I thought they were with you."

Leon: "Yeah, they were with me back at Postwick, but Victor went to warn his mother that they were leaving while I came here, but they still didn't show up."

Y/N: "Do you think they are still at home?" I ask, getting up.

Leon: "That's what I am going to check out, you want to join me?"

Y/N: "Fine, let's go."

We ran back to Postwick, searching for the two boys. When we got back, we saw a gate forced open that led to a forest.

Y/N: "You think they went that way?" I ask, pointing at the opened gate.

Leon: "They must have, let's go, they might be in danger!" He asks, running towards the forest.

Y/N: "Ok!" I say, running after him.

After a few minutes search, we find Victor and Hop lying on the ground, both asleep.

Leon: "Hop! Victor!" Leon says, shaking them both.

Victor: "Ungh...what the?"

Hop: "Wha- Lee?! How'd you manage to find your way here? You're pants with directions. You always get lost."

Leon: "Oh, that's nice to hear coming from the little brother who had me worried sick!" Leon says, giving them both an earful.

As Leon continued to give them the earful, I noticed a figure approaching, a sheep Pokemon. I kneel to its level.

Y/N: "Hey there little buddy. You lost?" I say to the Pokemon, playing with its fluffy hair.

I turn back to Leon.

Leon: "Why were you both here anyway?"

Y/N: "Spare them a lecture, Leon, I think I found the reason they came here."

The three of them look at me, pointing at the Wooloo.

Y/N: "You probably were searching for him, am I right?"

Victor: "Yes, we were." Victor says in a relieved tone.

Hop: "Thank goodness, he is fine."

Victor: "And Leon, Hop has nothing to do with it. It was my idea to come here. And I know it was reckless of my part. I'm deeply sorry for dragging him in such problem." Victor says, stepping up.

Leon: "It's okay, thankfully you are both safe and sound. Now let's head back."

Hop: *phew*"At least everything is fine now. I thought we'd had it when that weird fog started and those strange Pokemons appeared and tried to attack us...but at least it was nothing."

Victor: "Yeah..."

Y/N: "Strange Pokemons?"

Leon: "Attacked by strange Pokemons? What are you talking about, Hop?"

Hop: "It seemed loads stronger than any Pokemon I've ever seen. And they just had this sort of presence..."

Leon: "So, the fearsome duo they say live in the Slumbering Weald...aren't rumors then?" Leon says thoughtful.