ten

excuse any mistakes

𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐎 '𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐙𝐘' 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐙( ree • co )

𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐎 '𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐙𝐘' 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐙
( ree • co )

"how long we sitting out here bra?" woe complained once again.

"nigga.." mark looked back at him. "ask that shit again bruh."

hearing rondo laugh in the background i continued watching lori page seeing what she postin bout.

she been avoiding a nigga for the past four fuckin days now who the fuck do she think she is?

"look at this sap ass nigga." i felt rondo smack my shoulder making me smack my lips exiting out her page and locking my phone.

"wassup with you and li feezy anyway cuh?" mark asked and i shook my head looking out the window and at this barbershop that we've been watching for bout 30 minutes now.

"mmchtt. shawty been trippin bruh." i responded.

"the fuck you do?" he asked making a face.

"that's the thing." i turned to him. "i actually fuck with her and ian do shit! she just stopped talking to me."

"must've got caught up with some shit, you know you still got hoes pressin bout you cuh." rondo said.

"man fuck allat." i shook my head. "ian worried bout them bitches..i was gone actually be on some shi with ha ass."

"look at my boa!" woe hyped. "finally trynna settle down and shit."

"on god cuh, couldn't be me doe." rondo dapped woe hand up.

"fuck what them niggas talking bout cuh they immature and childish as hell." mark trailed off to me.

"nigga fuck you."

"just go pull up on shorty and see what she bout..and talk it out, dont be on none of that toxic shit. cause i swea it ain't gone get you nowhere." he told and i nodded.

"forgot this nigga had a bitch." woe mumbled.

"this nigga was just with like four bitches at the damn party doe-" rondo tried to say but was cut off by mark.

"bitch this ain't bout me we talkin bout fee."

"SH! there they go.." i grabbed the gun off the floor as we ducked down in the car watching two niggas getting ready to lock up the barbershop.

𝐈𝐍𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐀 𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐀𝐂 ™On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara