seven

excuse any mistakes

 𝐉𝐀𝐇'𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐈 𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐈 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐑𝐄 ( jah • lore • ree )

( jah • lore • ree )

εϊз

"krusty krab pizza..is the pizza..FOR YOU AND MEEE!"

"fatfat.." i looked over at her dancing around the living room.

"KRUSTY KRAB PIZZA!! PFFTPFFT!!" she started making noises with her mouth like spongebob did on that one episode. "IS THE PIZZA!! PFFTPFFT!"

"bro fat.."

"KRUST KRAB PIZZA IS THE PIZZA-"

"jah'lasia." i warned and she stopped. 

"sorry." she awkwardly stood there and watched rocky walk pass and picked him up. "hi rawwwkeeey."

i be having his lil ass in a cage. aint boutta keep chewing up stuff in my damn house.

hearing the toilet flush kai walked out the bathroom walking into the livin room.

"aight fat cmon." he hiked his pants up.

"the fuck?" i looked at him crazy.

"nigga i had to stop by and take a shit. we boutta bounce tho." he said pulling his phone out.

i bust out laughing shaking my head.

"i stay here with auntie."

"pur." i nodded.

"fine with me." he shrugged. his phone begin ringing and he smacked his lips answering. "yo?"

"nah..nigga what? bitch y'all needa get a job. yeah yeah..fuck you. hoe. ya mama..bitch and? aight cuh. ima pull up fuck it, i gotta see what my dawta mama talking bout tho. aight."

*dawta LMFAOOO*

"uhhhh."

"shutup." he looked at me. "you know who feezy is?"

"nope." i shook my head puttin my attention back on my phone.

"mm..you lying?"

"yeah." i nodded looking at him.

"girl what the hell?" he looked at me crazy. "fuck you hanging with his ass fa?" he walked over sitting further from me putting his legs up on the couch.