one

excuse any mistakes

 𝐉𝐀𝐇'𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐈 𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐈 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐑𝐄 ( jah • lore • ree )

( jah • lore • ree )

εϊз

"lord..when i come into this place i ask you to PLEASE let these folks watch themselves, cause i promise on my food that i will NAWT be sparing no damn body. amen." i prayed to myself and snatched my chick-fil-a hat up.

i started fighting the air. "OUU THESE PEOPLE JUST MAKE ME SICK I-" i paused throwing the hat on fixing it on top of my head, i picked my mask up putting it on my face.

then i started going off again.

"—MAKE ME SICK I HATE THIS DAMN PLACE." i grabbed my phone, aggressively opening the door slamming it shut and locked the car up.

everyday it's always sum with this damn restaurant, this aint just your ordinary chick-fil-a with all smiles and kindness here. this shit was ghetto as hell.

i swung the doors opened putting my phone in my back pocket walking to the back clocking in.

"hey lori." kiana smiled at me putting a salad inside a small bag walking to the front window.

i sighed deeply closing my eyes as i scratched my head with my white acrylic nail. "hey girl."

i was gonna walk into the back window, where my station was at before liyah stopped me.

"jackie said you working front register today." she told me sweeping up fries that fell on the floor.

"i'm sorry?" i raised an eyebrow looking at her crazy.

"front register lori." she shook her head laughing.

"WHY?"

"i don't know..something about a new girl coming in and she wanted her to start off with the back window." she shrugging explaining.

"the fuck?" i mumbled. "if anything, she needa start ha ass up with that damn front register and not me. atleast let her bag up food, what the hell?"

liyah only shrugging sighing. "shit i don't know. you gone have to take that up with her."

"where she at?" i asked watching her continue to sweep.

"she don't come to work til 8 at night."

i wanted to fight the air so bad but ian want to embarrass myself so i just breathed in and out counting to 10.