twenty seven

excuse any mistakes

omniscient

the gut feeling that was eating mark alive had soon went away as he felt normal again sipping from a bottle of water.

he continued his way out the kitchen after throwing the empty bottle away until the sound of a car could be heard.

without hesitating he grabbed the drac off the beat up sofa and loaded it up and ran over to the front door peeking out the peephole.

there were a car that had 4 niggas hopping out with guns on them making mark quickly move and grabbed rondo gun off the coffee table running down the basement.

"so what? y'all gone make sure she good??" the boy asked as i shot him directly in the hood.

"YOOOO!?" rondo turned around with his hands up on his head. "damn we just had a good ass conversation with ole boy.."

"why you do that nigga?" woe looked at us.

"BRUH THEY HERE!" i tossed rondo gun and he caught it running up the stairs before woe pulled him back by his shirt.

"wait..i gotta plan."

after they planned the plan out the four men, joon, telly, mookie,  and another one of their homeboys, tj stood on the porch.

telly scanned through the windows but couldn't see anything. "check the other window." he instructed.

mookie peeped through the beat up blinds and instantly..his heart dropped.

"they got my fuckin cousin bruh!" he kicked the door down off its hinges causing the group to hold up their guns and scan around the living room seeing it empty.

joon stared at mookie's cousin..his eyes were closed and they thought he was sleep which was weird.

"that nigga ain't breathing.." joon spoke up causing them to turn his way.

he thought how sick his opps we're leaving him dead on a couch.

"what?"

"fuckin idiots." he turned the boys body over seeing a hole bleeding out the middle of his forehead.

mookie lowered his gun seeing his lil cousin's lifeless body.

creeping from around the corner of the kitchen woe held his gun up getting ready to shoot.

watching him from the distance mark slowly, steady, and quietly stood up from behind the couch.

"run bitch." he started letting off shots hitting mookie knocking him straight to the floor hitting his chest three times and his arm twice.

by now the whole house starting setting it off as if it was war inside the trap house.

soon telly fell onto the ground causing tj to guard over him and shoot at woe.

"FUCK!" he felt the stingy pressure of a bullet hitting him in the chest.

"WOEE!" mark yelled and shot tj directly in the face.