twelve

excuse any mistakes

𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐎 '𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐙𝐘' 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐙( ree • co )

𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐎 '𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐙𝐘' 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐙
( ree • co )

"nigga over there losing his fuckin mind." woe joked as he lit the blunt up laughing.

"answer yo phone befoe i shoot yo fuckin house up bitch, i'm not playin with yo ass nomoe cuh." i put the phone up closer to my mouth recording my voicemail fa lori.

i sent bout 7 voicemails by now.

"you betta stop befoe she get kai ass." rondo walked in the livin from the kitchen drinking from a water bottle.

"you blocking me ain't gone do shit!" i ignored them still talking.

"nigga goin insane and haven't even got pussy from her ass not once." woe shook his head sitting down as i glared at him.

"shutup bitch." i said and looked between the both of them. "both y'all ass."

rondo put his hands up in surrender laughing.

"hm cuh." woe handed me the blunt. "yo ass going through it."

taking it i inhaled the shit letting it hit my system slowly. "ion even know why mya tripped like that bruh." i thought looking at nothing in particular.

"think i should kill the bitch and that'll make her feel better?" i asked letting the smoke come out my mouth as i talked.

"man getcho dumbass on cuh." woe said taking the blunt back.

"befoe li feezy, i dead thought you and mya was sum serious." rondo spoke looking over at mark who was slumped asleep on the other side of the couch.

"on god cuh. they ass act just alike too."

"stop playing with my bitch like that." i shot woe a mug. "she'on act shit like jah'lori."

"nigga defending somebody who probably don't een fuck with his ass nomoe and got em blocked." rondo burst into laughter causing woe to snort and laugh too.

"y'all niggas tryna leave early?"

"chill chill." woe laughing died down. "but forreal, if you really like ole girl you betta make shit work."

"IM TRYING!" i stressed.

"bitch you threatening her through voicemails and instagram ain't."