fourteen

excuse any mistakes

 𝐉𝐀𝐇'𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐈 𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐈 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐑𝐄 ( jah • lore • ree )

( jah • lore • ree )

εϊз

"will that be all?" i clicked over the screen taking in the mans order as he nodded.

i let the printer print out his order number before handing it to him. he took it along with saying a thank you and walked away.

i looked around fixing the mask over my nose yawning.

the doors opened and icis walked in looking drained as ever.

"hey lori." she tiredly waved walking pass me as i looked at her.

"hey." i watched her walk before stopping her. "you okay?" i asked feeling a bit worried.

"honestly.." she trailed off. "no." she shook her head. "you know my toxic ex that's always coming up here, right?"

i nodded.

"he's been more toxic than ever and i'm tired of it,
i'm so drained." she mumbled. "it's like he won't leave me alone and will ruin anything i have going on."

"he too grown for that shit." i made a face and she nodded.

"i don't know what else to do anymore." she shook her head. "it's mentally fuckin me up..like i just wanna kill myse-"

"icis!" i grabbed her arm. "woah, lets just chill for a minute." i frowned.

i scanned over her face with a worried look seeing the dark bags under her eyes, the bruises on her neck and arms.

"i know..but." she paused. "i can't do this anymore jah'lori." she slowly burst into tears.

"one of y'all take my spot for a few minutes." i looked at one of the people that stood around as one of them nodded seeing what was happening.

i took her to the break room grabbing both of us a chair.

"we constantly fights, he sends threats, he breaks my phone, he's hella fuckin manipulative..and i just-..i just don't know what to do."

the toxic weird obsession be real.

"i just feel like the only way for this all to end if i just DIE JAH'LORI!" she shook her head covering her face from the tears that filled her eyes running down to her cheeks.