twenty two

excuse any mistakes

𝐉𝐀𝐇𝐊𝐀𝐈 '𝐊𝐀𝐈' 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐑𝐄( juh • ky )

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

𝐉𝐀𝐇𝐊𝐀𝐈 '𝐊𝐀𝐈' 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐑𝐄
( juh • ky )

"and that's why you UGLY!"

"yo daddy ugly."

i made a face turning my head fat fat way looking at the ipad. "nigga fuck you."

"my dada not ugly! yo mawma!" she rolled her neck.

"nigga yo mama! that's why she can't fight."

fat made a gasp. "yes her can. that's why you fat." she rolled her eyes.

"and you bald headed!"

"I NOT BALDHEADED! ATLEAST I GOT MORE HAIR THAN YOU!!"

"not you don't baldy."

"DADA!"

"what?" i continued scrolling through my phone.

"can you tell rico stop." i looked at her seeing her frown.

"stop bitch." i mugged the screen.

"how she gone call me from that damn ipad talking shit. take the heat, lil ass nigga."

"i'm telling my tt."

"she right here. tell her." i watched as he shuffled a bit before seeing lori in the bed with her airpods in on her phone.

"TT! GET YO UGLY BOYFRIEND!"

rico tapped her shoulder and she took one of her pods out looking at him then at the screen. "hey tt baby." she smiled.

"no!" she shouted. "him is calling me baldheaded. tell him i got more hair than him."

"i- wha- rico leave my damn niece alone."

"SHE STARTED WITH ME!"

"UHUH NO I DIDNT!!"

i got up from the bed and walked outta the room going into the kitchen.

i went into the pantry grabbing some Dorito's and a gatorade. knowing fat would've wanted something i got her a unicorn debbie cake and a small gatorade for her.

𝐈𝐍𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐀 𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐀𝐂 ™जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें