twenty five

excuse any mistakes

𝐉𝐀𝐇𝐊𝐀𝐈 '𝐊𝐀𝐈' 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐑𝐄( juh • ky )

𝐉𝐀𝐇𝐊𝐀𝐈 '𝐊𝐀𝐈' 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐑𝐄
( juh • ky )

"how we gone do this cuh?" feezy asked slouching slightly down the beat up raggedy couch that sat in the trap.

"ion know but..sss- shit." mark tried sitting up but the pain in his chest must've stung.

"you goo-"

"i got it bruh damn." mark refused from woe who tried helping him stand up and stood up walking over to the table.

"just tryna help yo ass.." woe mumbled with a mug.

mark been rude as shit lately. moods be all over the place every since that shit happened.

"you'on gotta be all rude and nasty nigga damn." rondo told em.

"well he needs to stay out my way." he replied cocking the gun back.

"nigga fuck you." woe responded.

"aye yall chill-" mark cut me off beginning to say something.

"nah nigga fuck YOU! ion give a fuck bout nunna this
planning shit! we just needa gone on head and blast these niggas off cuh!" he walked back over.

"nigga SITCHO ASS DOWN!" feezy stood up snatching the gun outta his hand.

"we can't just up and do shit that easily nigga and you know that. i understand the get back you tryna get at these fuck niggas but BE PATIENT! look what the fuck happened to you!" he pointed to his chest.

"ain't nun of my brothers gettin hurt like that again. so sitcho ass down. and we gone talk this shit out cuh!"

the room grew silent and he took a breath.

"aight man."

"you hear me? you feelin what i'm sayin??" fee looked at him and mark nodded and they gave each other a dap before sitting back down.

"yeah cuh."

"aight.." rondo cleared his throat. "so this what we needa do.."

"hurry up nigga!" i honked the horn waiting on feezy. had to come pick this nigga up cause he left his shit round his house.

"HOL ON!" he waved me off looking back at lori who had a mean ass look on her face.