fifteen

excuse any mistakes

𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐎 '𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐙𝐘' 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐙( ree • co )

𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐎 '𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐙𝐘' 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐙
( ree • co )

"uhhhh fuckkkkkkk." i watched lori arch her back as i continued to finger fuck her while i watched her pretty face moan lowly.

"who da bitch now?" i mumbled smirking goin down as i gripped her neck and moved her face to the side and kissed and sucked on her neck. "this whatchu wanted huh?"

"fuck i'm finna cum.." she whispered as her legs shook. i stuck my fingers out and circling my fingers around her clit as her juices went all over them.

i stuck my fingers in my mouth licking her cum up then sticking them into her mouth. she looked me dead in the eyes while she slowly grabbed them out her mouth and slowly put it back in.

she took them out her mouth again sitting up and threw me on my back laying me down.

she unbuckled my belt and my eyes widen.

she finna snatch a nigga soul.

without paying attention so caught up in my thoughts i felt her lick the tip of my dick making a nigga jump a lil.

*ion feel like typing allat ngl*

"why you ain't bring me nun?" i walked back into her room with no shirt and a new pair of joggers, after allat shit went down we took it to the shower cuh.

she laid in the bed with some black spandex shorts and her bra.

"did you ask for some?" i straight faced her opening the lil bag of fruit snacks while the second one was still in my hand.

she only rolled her eyes getting back on her phone not responding.

"yo homegirl still down there." i told her throwing one in my mouth.

"she is?" lori looked over at me and i nodded.

"she still sleep tho."

"ima go down there and check on her inna few." she mumbled laying back on her phone.

i grabbed my phone from beside me throwing another fruit gummy in my mouth pressing the camera.

"i tell em bring it onnnn let's get ittt..ohhhh." i sung that yb shit looking at my face in the camera. "mama i got demons inside my bodyyy."