nine

excuse any mistakes

 𝐉𝐀𝐇'𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐈 𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐈 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐑𝐄 ( jah • lore • ree )

( jah • lore • ree )

εϊз

"so how was the party?" liyah asked as the three me, julian, and her sat at a table on our lunch break.

biting into my nugget i shrugged. "it was actually fun. everybody there was cool."

"for real? that's surprising." julian shockingly said.

"right." liyah nodded in agreement. "whole room of bitches would've wanted to fight." she made a face making me laugh.

"ole girl mya was there too." i added.

"the one that took ya favorite position at the back window? the new girl??"

"yeah." i picked my cup up sipping from it. "she cool, was drunk and funny as hell. i had to get her a uber and all. she was turnt forreal."

"word?" liyah looked at me. "she so quiet at work."

"she is.." julian trialed off before looking past me. "oh theres she go."

turning around i was faced with mya standing infront of me nervously playing with her fingers.

"hey..jah'lori?"

i chuckled nodding. "yes?"

"girl." she laughed in relieved. "thank you so much for .. you know? last night and stuff. i gotta control my liquor cause i was a mess!" she joked laughing and i nodded laughing along.

"and for that i just was gone pay you back for the uber and-"

"girl you fine." i waved her off.

"you sure?" she furrowed her eyebrows together.

"positive." i nodded.

"thank you so much again." she told me beginning to walk away but waved at julian and liyah before she left.

"she's so sweet." liyah watched her walk away.

turning back around i nodded. "she is."

i sat down on my porch steps watching jah'kai and his babymama argue back and forth while fatfat played with rocky infront of me not even paying her two parents no mind.