eight

excuse any mistakes

𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐎 '𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐙𝐘' 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐙( ree • co )

𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐎 '𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐙𝐘' 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐙
( ree • co )

"is you gone move?" lori stood infront of me with her arms crossed looking irritated.

"no." i stood infront of the door.

"why? what the hell??"

"cause you think you cute and you not. take that off and put on some joggers asum, shit." i shrugged.

i stared down at the all black long sleeved romper she wore with them ugly ass black addida 450 dark slate yeezy's as she worn a lil jacket with it.

"what's wrong with what i got on feezy?" she blankly looked at me and i looked back.

"nun." i lied. "just needa cover up more." i told her seeing her bust out laughing.

"oh so you mad cause this thang is thanginnnn babyyyyy!" she turned around twerking a lil.

"jah'lori i swear to god." i warned.

i will fuck her right here. right now. fuck that lil ass hotel room party.

"boy cmon. ima have my jacket covering it." she told me and i huffed sighing. we have been sitting here a good 20 minutes debating.

"aight bruh." i finally gave in moving aside as we walked out and went outside to my car. "huh." i handed the keys to her.

"ima lock yo door." i told her and she nodded grabbing the keys.

i bent down placing my phone on the ground next to my foot and started tying my shoe first.

a ding came to my phone making me look over at it.

💬MESSAGES
mya
iMessage

"the hell?" i scrunched my face up and just swiped her message clear and grabbed my phone standing
back up.

i put the key in and twisted it lock and put it in my back pocket walking to the car that was now started and music played.

i hopped in seeing her recording herself. pretty tail self.

 pretty tail self