eleven

excuse any mistakes

 𝐉𝐀𝐇'𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐈 𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐈 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐑𝐄 ( jah • lore • ree )

( jah • lore • ree )

εϊз

it's been bout a month since the conversation with me and rico happened that night.

i never told anyone about it and just kept it all to myself, we still back on normal terms like we were before.

"i'm so sick of niggas." mya came over sitting at the table with me as i sat on my lunch break on my phone as i scooped up some macaroni.

laughing i shook my head. "what's wrong?"

"just tired of niggas thinking they can play me." she irritatedly rolled her eyes. "the dude i've been wanting had a nerve to post some bitch..he ain't show her face but he got me fucked up."

"damn forreal?" my eyes widened and she nodded. "when?"

"just a minute ago. i hate it hereeee." she whined.

"get it together mya." i joked laughing. "plenty niggas out here, don't waste yo time and energy on that nigga girl." i explained hearing her sigh as i picked my phone back up.

"you right .. but i canttttt." she dragged. "it's just sum bout him. what does that bitch have that i don't?" she stressed.

i got on instagram clicking through stories. "don't do that. you a real pretty sweet girl. he too blind and dumb to see it."

i came across rico story seeing that he posted the picture we took the other day, i slid up with the "💕" and kept on tapping through stories.

rblock.feezy 3m

feezy 3m

🖤

———————————————————