Order of the Eclipse

Start from the beginning

"How about the nobles of the sorcerer celestial empire~?"

"These should not be a problem because the nobles of the empire do not do this kind of thing. If they rent prostitutes, then I highly doubt they will harm them. if they broke these rules then I will report it to Albedo-sama or Demiurge-sama."

"Okay I have no questions~"

"Second is Oscas will be the head of the smuggling department. I told to our master that you are great in this that's why master appoint you in this position. Prove that I'm right"

"Yes I will do the ways like old times." He said and Hilma nod

"Next is Noah Zweden, You will be the head of the gambling department. The casinos in the other empires and kingdoms are not in the right condition to be called casinos that's why his majesty gives us some money with the help of Meta Old Empire to fix the casinos so that we can attract more nobles and high ranking official"

"I presume that I will try my best so that many nobles and high ranking officials have huge debt on us so we can have a big favor on them"

"Yes that is your job"

"Kuku you know I'm good at it"

She look at the woman who is wearing a black business suit and has gray pixel cut hair. She has a poker face but in the old days she has a creepy smile always on her face.

"Lubelina, You will be the head of the information-gathering department. Our master will send his subordinate to work with you"

She just nod.

Hilma look at the seven arms and they bow. "The master said that you will gather talent holders, Martial arts users, and power-up users to be our private army. He said that the martial arts users and talent holders are optional but I want you to try your best to find one in this continent so that you do not disappoint our master. For now, members of the supreme army of Sorcerer Celestial Empire will be our private army"

"""Understood"""

"Then dismiss, prepare yourselves we will go on every empire to fix our new organization businesses. But first, we will visit Meta Old Empire tomorrow because our master wants to meet us"

"""Yes!"""

They all went outside and then behind her three incubi appear then caress her all over her body. Ainz gift her these lust demons for her pleasure. She found first that they are just like her other mates but when she tastes them, oh she felt the true meaning of pleasure and can't get to go another day without that pleasure. The other head departments are gifted some succubi demons but they are low-tiered in this world, they can still give a fight if necessary but now their job is to satisfy their master's servants.

●~●~●~●~●

Holy Roble Empire

A man with a joker mask with a red suit and green gloves with gold linings walking on the west coast of the Roble and laughing while looking at the sunset

"Ah! It's been so long when I have enemies that I cannot mess with personally! Kukuku"

A paladin with red cape in the back appear and walk towards the "Joker"

"OH PALADIN-SAN IS HERE! HERO OF ALL! AND THE KILLER OF BELLR-"

The paladin dash in the joker's position with incredible speed. after the paladin gets there he hold his collar and lift him up

"One word from you and you are dead"

"You know you can't kill me even though you are world champion KUKUKU"

Emperor of Yggdrasil - Overlord Fanfiction (Volume 1)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara