Travel to Hell

(Thoughts)

"Talking"

[Class or skill] = [Time or Place] = [Magic items]

「Spell」

[Au: I do not own the pictures and the original overlord novel, just the plot and the OCs :)). If there are any corrections or words that should not be there or corrected comment please Thanks and enjoy reading.]

[Apologies for the wrong grammar in the way and comment if you see any :))) ]

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗

[Tower of the nine realms : Underworld]

As Momonga teleported into the "Underworld," he found himself surrounded by a treacherous landscape of black lava, prompting him to quickly cast the 「Fly」 spell. In the distance, volcanos erupted, spewing molten fury into the air. Above, three crimson moons collided with each other, unleashing deafening sounds, while a multitude of demonic creatures soared through the bloody night sky. Amidst this chaotic scene, Momonga's gaze fell upon a towering ancient castle, perched atop the lava sea, crafted from impenetrable 'Sylium rocks.'

(The lava is black)

(The lava is black)

As Momonga teleported into the entrance, he came face to face with formidable Lemnesh demons. These demons donned black full-plated armor adorned with red metal wings on their backs. Gripped tightly in their right hands were black cursed spears, while their left hands brandished diamond-shaped shields forged from enchanted celestial titanium.

These level 60 demons excelled in physical combat and boasted superior magical defense. Their eyes had no pupil and just pure red eyes, their hair is black with muscular builds, and their wings were crafted from resilient 'Hell metal,' they were a newly created subspecies, entrusted with guarding the ancient castle of the underworld.

 Their eyes had no pupil and just pure red eyes, their hair is black with muscular builds, and their wings were crafted from resilient 'Hell metal,' they were a newly created subspecies, entrusted with guarding the ancient castle of the underworld

(Just imagine they have red metal bat wings)

As Momonga descended from the sky, the Lemnesh demons immediately recognized their creator and formed two lines, bowing in reverence.