Shattering of Fragments

(Thoughts)

"Talking"

[Class or skill] = [Time or Place] = [Magic items]

「Spell」

[Au: I do not own the pictures and the original overlord novel, just the plot and the OCs :)). If there are any corrections or words that should not be there or corrected comment please Thanks and enjoy reading.]

[Apologies for the wrong grammar in the way and comment if you see any :))) ]

(Warning: the scenes can be inappropriate and a bit brutal.)

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗

[Slane Theocracy — Kami Miyako Cathedral Grounds]

Swords are clanging in the air as the atmosphere in the field became heavy because of their now grueling training. The White Rose Scripture, are just for decoration in the past and now Cardinal Nyar is shaping them into what they are supposed to be. An elite army that will serve well under him. One cardinal is overlooking all of this on the terrace with a cup of wine in his hand, sipping it. He is garbed in a black robe with golden edges to it.

This dark outfit of his creates controversy on the Cardinal Council as they did not wear such exquisite robes because their riches are their faith. But Nyar explained that they need to look a Cardinals so that when the Cardinals welcomed other countries or allies, they will be easily recognized as Cardinals.

Nyar with now his high authority in the Slane Theocracy holds the whole White Rose Scripture. Their training is held by him and all of their indoctrination is conducted by him. Thus their loyalty gradually goes towards him as the ones incompetent in higher positions in the White Rose Scripture are removed and replaced by the deserving ones who are in the Scripture. Bolbothan the Outer God led their training as he uses unknown magic to influence their mentality and doctrine.

"The Performance of the White Rose Scripture has risen above their limits, thanks to you, Cardinal Nyar, with your efforts of course" A familiar voice rang in Nyar's ears as he looked back and saw the Pontifex himself. Nyar bow down and offer the Pontifex to sit down which the Pontifex graciously accepted.

"You are complimenting me too much your Holiness Pontifex. Surely you can do this" Nyar said and poured wine into another glass of cup

"I am not capable of such feat. If I have not known you very well I could just suspect that you are training them to fight against us." He jokingly said and drank the cup without care.

Nyar laughed hysterically with the Pontifex doing the same. After all Nyar's plan is near fruition as Ainz the Supreme One is helping him by accelerating the final blow which awes him more because even not explaining the plan to Ainz with his great intellect figured the plan and enhancing it by sending the other Albedo and the Ancient Angels.

After a few exchanges of words the Pontifex leaves with a smile on his face and after a few hours past by Bolbothan appears beside him.

"They are weak, but loyal and have potential."

"You are saying they are useful as tools. That is good, now let us prepare for tomorrow to welcome our visitors from the Sorcerer Celestial Empire" Nyar sip his wine and stand up as the doors opened and ten white paladins in their shining armor with a white rose in their breastplates bowed to him. He walked past them as Bolbothan and the white rose commanders followed their master.

The other bishops and priests bows to him recognizing his position but then he saw Archbishop Neyo with his retinue going in his direction. Nyar felt their anger and hate towards him which gives enjoyment to his soul. After all eating a hateful soul turn to a fearful soul is a delicious one.