Awakening - Part 2

(Thoughts)

"Talking"

[Class or skill] = [Time or Place] = [Magic items]

「Spell」

[Au: I do not own the pictures and the original overlord novel, just the plot and the OCs :)). If there are any corrections or words that should not be there or corrected comment please Thanks and enjoy reading.]

[Apologies for the wrong grammar in the way and comment if you see any :)))]

(Warning: the scenes can be inappropriate and a bit brutal.)

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗

As the blizzard storm raged around them, the abandoned city transformed into an icy wasteland. Mattia, now known as the Dark Ice Empress, stood in the center, clad in her menacing ice armor adorned with sinister black spikes. Her demonic aura radiated with growing intensity, fueled by her burning rage.

Facing her were the Platinum Shining Knight and the Demon Goat, her adversaries responsible for the suffering of her sister, Esther. Mattia's eyes burned with fury, her every fiber consumed by vengeance.

"You all will pay for what you have done to my sister," Mattia declared, her voice laced with a chilling determination. She raised her hand, and a peculiar blade materialized—a twisted creation of spiky ice. Touch-Me, however, sensed something amiss. There was an essence emanating from the blade, something that defied the laws of existence.

She lunged her ice sword in the air with her wings flapping that create shockwaves

"We can't teleport for unknown reasons so stick closer to me and if your mana is full or half full then help me" Touch Me instructed, his voice laced with urgency. "We will talk about this mess you created after this confrontation"

"You plan to kill her?" Ulbert said weakly 

"No, the guardians and Momonga with the others are near if we need reinforcement" Touch Me said as he cast  "「Champion's Valors」"  Four radiant spheres materialized beside him, transforming into fully armored cavaliers riding majestic bleached-white horses. These holy cavaliers emitted a brilliant aura capable of disintegrating lesser undead and demons.

Without hesitation, the bleach cavaliers charged towards the rampaging Mattia. However, she swiftly vanished and reappeared near one of the holy cavaliers, slicing it in half with her sword. Her incredible speed allowed her to disappear once more and pierce the throat of another holy cavalier. Ice shards were then unleashed toward the remaining two, shattering them to pieces.

Touch Me, determined to confront her, quickly closed in on Mattia. As their swords clashed, she unleashed a powerful strike that he managed to parry, but the impact sent her flying back from his forceful kick. Surprisingly, she withstood the attack without sustaining any damage. Vanishing again, Mattia and Touch Me engaged in a high-speed battle, leaving trails of haze and sparks that bewildered Ulbert's eyes.

Their speed and precision were astonishing, catching Touch Me off guard. Despite not going all out, he couldn't help but feel a tinge of fear. Mattia's abilities as a Magic Caster, combined with her ability to keep up with him, made her a formidable opponent. Touch Me with his growing worry in his thoughts made a slight mistake, and she capitalized on it, landing a strike on his armor that left a noticeable dent. He retreated and inspected the damage, surprised to find that the armor's usual self-repairing capabilities weren't working.

The realization unsettled Touch Me. If Mattia continued to hone her skills, she could become a formidable adversary. He knew he couldn't underestimate her.