Beautiful Alchemist

I advice to watch first the anime overlord or read the light novel before reading this fanfic

English is not my mother tongue so yeah sorry if there are any errors

I do not own overlord and the pictures. but the OCs yes

●~●~●~●~●

(Replace the castle in the middle, the tower on the below)

Ainz is seating in his office room in a High-class room in this seven-star hotel and beside him are Acadia and Albedo reporting all of their reports. The walls of his royal suite in this high-class inn are pure clear glass that's why all light can come through. This glass is stronger than adamantite and it has various enchantments and barriers to protect the whole tower. This whole kingdom is created by the "shitty devs" as a 'gift' to him. The original layout is only composed of three walls.

He modifies every wall to his liking and adds another wall for the defense of the kingdom. He change everything like buildings, carriages that roam around and he changed all armor of the patrol guards to a black relic class armor with relic class weapons. Because of the ample mines that he conquered he can easily create relic or legendary class items as much as he wants without worrying about their supply of these ores.

Albedo report that all mines that he conquered and the one he is keeping so well the seven hidden mines are there and well in 96th floor or the Many worlds. But all the undead and iron golem miners are gone. She reports that their items and gears are gone too.

When he hear that, his nonexistent heart aches because the cause of every item that the miners stationed on seven hidden mines cost one million Yggdrasil gold each. They are special items that can dig and mine safely the ores. if they did not use these special items then the target or the miner will turn into ash or the ore itself will turn into ash. After they safely mine these ores using these items the aftereffects will be gone. He paid one hundred million for one hundred special items because as much as possible he wants to hoard it before the mine refreshes its resources.

He expect that these mines will not "refresh" after being exploited in the new world that's why he needs to carefully think about what he will do to these rare ores. He summoned 100,000 low-tier skeletons to replace all of the miners on that floor and he create all those skeletons to experiment if they will stay like his other summons. After ten hours they disappear as he expected it because his [Emperor of Yggdrasil] class has a six million limit summon and he reach that limit. After his little experiment, he ordered Albedo that the iron golems of the guild bases on 50th floor will be the temporary miners of the mines on the 96th floor where all mines are located. after all, the seven hidden mines are not the only mines he conquered. [Nova] his 'AI (beautiful) assistant' gives him some suggestions on how his summons can stay in this world like summoning it through corpses or summoning them through metal or wooden dolls.