Where Chaos Border Ends

Well I said the next chapter will be "The Betrayer" but change of plans!

I do not own overlord and pictures but the OCs yeah

+++++++++++++

Near the northern border of the Sorcerer Celestial Empire's Territory the Great Emperor Aubron Yesphine, The Emperor of the Ancient Empire of Abnu is seating on his wooden throne in a grand red tent with her daughter Elincia Yesphine seating on his left and the Empress of the Ancient Empire of Abnu Empress Cleopatra Yesphine seating on his right. In the grand tent, twenty blue knights designed by Cleopatra herself called the Royal Guards of the Sun are standing straight and guarding the royal family.

 In the grand tent, twenty blue knights designed by Cleopatra herself called the Royal Guards of the Sun are standing straight and guarding the royal family

Princess Elincia tapping her armchair repeatedly because she send her scouts to the lifeless highlands but none came back even one scout. Empress Cleopatra send her wyvern riders on the Glass Lake too but none returned back either. 

Empress Cleopatra is the wife of the Emperor for almost twenty years now

Empress Cleopatra is the wife of the Emperor for almost twenty years now. Her beauty is without a doubt the treasure of the Empire and her dark teal eyes and hair that is in itself unique (A mixture of green and blue). She wear a white egyptian style dress that is open on her lower half that displays her hourglass body and gold underwear. She loves gold, almost all of her accessories are gold like the golden collar on her neck, gold massive earrings, golden arm bracers, and gold necklace.

No one knows where she comes from but one day she goes to the Emperor's throne room without alerting the castle guards, Emperor take fancy to her and after a few years, they get married and declared her the Empress of the Abnu Empire. She control the small council that solves the small problems of the Empire and the senate that can overthrow the Emperor if it's not capable anymore. 

For short she can overthrow the Emperor but she can't because he has use, for now. He is an airhead so she just manipulates him to do her bidding. She uses the two children of the Emperor too but the princess has no use for her maybe she can just trade her into a whore house or a fat noble on the far land for gold or information however she can't just do that because the prince who is holding their economy and has a good reputation with the people is the husband of this princess, for short it is incest.