Library of Perganum

(Thoughts)

"Talking"

[Class or skill] = [Time or Place] = [Magic items]

「Spell」

[Au: I do not own the pictures and the original overlord novel, just the plot and the OCs :)). If there are any corrections or words that should not be there or corrected comment please Thanks and enjoy reading.]

[Apologies for the wrong grammar in the way and comment if you see any :))) ]

(Warning: the scenes can be inappropriate and a bit brutal.)

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗

[97th floor or the Perganum]

After three hours, Ainz stood up and changed into a jet-black academic gown. With a teleportation spell, he arrived on the 97th floor of Nazarick, known as the Perganum.

Standing in a large dorm room, Ainz beheld two massive obsidian doors adorned with the sigil of the Yggdrasil tree. The doors were inscribed with ancient writings, adding an air of mystery and grandeur to the room.

Guarding the room were the Ten Al Malaikah of Perganum, ancient angels crafted by Ainz himself. Drawing inspiration from various mythologies and religious beliefs, Ainz had a fondness for angels and demons. The Ten Al Malaikah knelt before him, their majestic presence commanding respect.

"Greetings, Supreme One" the ten angels spoke in unison, their voices resonating with divine authority. They remained in a kneeling position, bowing their heads in deference to their creator.

Each of the Ten Al Malaikah possessed unique appearances, drawing from the rich tapestry of angelic depictions across different mythologies. One had six magnificent wings adorned with fiery feathers, while another possessed a serene countenance with eyes that shone like stars. The angels' forms radiated a celestial aura, with their majestic presence filling the room.

"Umu," Ainz murmured as he approached the massive obsidian doors. Gidram and Izrail, two loyal angels, opened the doors for him, revealing the grandeur of the royal library within the Perganum. This library housed an extensive collection of scrolls, books, and potions from the world of Yggdrasil.

As he entered, Ainz's eyes were immediately drawn to the magnificent art pieces adorning the walls of the Perganum. Vibrant paintings and exquisite decorations adorned the vast space. Above, chandeliers adorned with precious stones illuminated every corner, casting a warm glow. The ceiling itself showcased intricate paintings of gods, angels, and demons, so detailed that one could almost believe these mighty beings would come to life and wreak havoc.

Beneath his feet, black marble flooring stretched out, accentuated by a luxurious red carpet that led to thousands of sections filled with books. Ainz glanced around and noticed a legion of skeleton mages, each at level 75, clad in white hooded robes. They diligently worked, either cleaning the books or ensuring everything was in perfect order within the royal library.

Approaching Ainz, an undead figure knelt before him, addressing him as the Supreme One. It was Titus Annaeus Secundus, the guardian of the 97th floor. Ainz had transferred him to this floor and elevated him to a Level 100 Overlord Wiseman. Titus possessed two horns protruding from his head, four bony fingers, and hooved feet. He wore a regal red gown, and his body was adorned with powerful magical accessories. A bracelet with seven jewels adorned his arm, a golden amulet hung around his neck, and various rings adorned his fingers.

"Oh, Titus. I am in search of government-related books, all summons of every race in Yggdrasil, and military-related books," Ainz stated.

"Yes, Milord. We will bring them to you. Oh, Athena, the Supreme One has issued an order," Titus informed, turning his attention to a beautiful woman who approached gracefully and knelt before Ainz.