Order of the Eclipse

I advice to watch first the anime overlord or read the light novel before reading this fanfic

English is not my mother tongue so sorry if there are any errors

I do not own overlord and the pictures. but the OCs yes

●~●~●~●~●

[Guild Teleportation] Ainz then transported to a floor with smoke all over the room and the sound of "Clang" rang in the air. sounds of shout and he see automatons carrying heavy metal through high dwarves that have gray skin and are much taller than an average dwarf. He see a high dwarf wearing a black vest with black pants shouting at the high dwarves.

"Hey you! Don't be lazy and penetrate that metal!. You snot! faster!"

Lux then saw him and immediately kneel. All high dwarves and automatons stop on their business and kneel at the supreme one. Ainz wave his hand and they continue with their business. The loud noises in the room came back and shouts through the air. Lux walk to him and bow.

"What are you doing here Ainz-sama?"

"I am just checking on what you are all doing. Is anything going well?" 

"Yes the five hundred high dwarves that you send are doing well and in one month they will be a good blacksmith. I think..."

"Okay first is that can you create mechanical flying ships without power core?"

Lux then touch his beard and carress it. 

"I think I have some blueprints in my office Ainz-sama. If you want to I can deliver-"

"Then lead the way. I want to explore this room, even I create it I don't specifically know all the details in here" 

They go through a door where iron golems are guarding and walk to steel hallway. Ainz look at the gray dwarf and spoke

"Now we are alone, I want to propose a plan and I know you will like it" He smile wickedly inside

"Ohh what is that Ainz-sama?" When he heard that proposal his smile became wider and sinister

●~●~●~●~●

Hilma is the head of the new organization "The Order of eclipse" and Ainz get her past colleagues to be her head departments. She is in a dark room with all of her head departments and in the side are demons with black exquisite armor with metal wings guarding them. Though they suffer from a demon before who wears glasses and has a frog-like face they feel secure because they are Ainz's creation or their master. 

They are broken before but the angels heal them physically and mentally by various kinds of spells. The seven arms are there Zero, Edstrom, Succulent, Peshurian, Malmvist, Regi, and Shizuni. Even though they are decapitated by an old butler the unknown angels revive them and regained their powers by recovering their body parts in the Drateokya and left souls in their bodies to recreate their physical body.

Hilma raise her hand and all of them look at her with attention. "Our master gives your new task in this organization. First Ampetif Coco doll you will be the head of the brothels in different kingdoms. But this brothel will not be filled with sex slaves but professional prostitutes. 

So all the forced slaves will not be allowed and will be released and given compensation for the damages the former organization cost, we needed their full consent from every prostitute and should not be harmed by "customers". There will be punishments on the customer if they hit or scratch the prostitute even they are nobles or part of a royal family in every kingdom"