Two down

(Thoughts)

"Talking"

[Class or skill] = [Time or Place] = [Magic items]

「Spell」

[Au: I do not own the pictures and the original overlord novel, just the plot and the OCs :)). If there are any corrections or words that should not be there or corrected comment please Thanks and enjoy reading.]

[Apologies for the wrong grammar in the way and comment if you see any :))) ]

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗

In his sanctum within "God's Heaven," Michael held vigil over the realm of mortals spread beneath him. As the esteemed leader of the celestial hierarchy, seventeen chief angels pledged their loyalty to him, a testament to his divine authority. Michael, the progeny of the revered "God" and the benevolent Asherah, exuded an aura of serene power.

His visage embodied both ethereal grace and youthful charm, his features that of a young boy with eyes that shimmered with a rare fusion of white and gold. Clad in a flowing white chiton, its edges adorned in shimmering gold, Michael's attire reflected his exalted status. Atop his head, an angelic halo radiated with a soft luminescence, an emblem of his celestial heritage and leadership.

With a sigh that held eons of wisdom, Michael turned his gaze toward the expansive window behind him. Through its crystal-clear panes, a breathtaking vista unfurled – the majestic realm of "God's" kingdom, the ineffable expanse known as 'Heaven.'

"When can I see them again.... Father and mother...." Michael's voice carried a tinge of longing as he dispatched multiple groups of angels to search the realms for any trace of his lost parents. Yet, despite their efforts, no tracks or sightings yielded any solace.

Moments of silent meditation passed, the weight of his concern pressing upon him. Rising from his seat, Michael's intent to move was interrupted by a gentle tremor that coursed through the ground. His movements stilled, and his gaze turned toward the grand window that framed the breathtaking vistas of "God's heaven."

Outside, the tranquil scene had been shattered. The once-blue sky has now countless ominous cracks, and the symphony of celestial calm was now punctuated by anguished screams that carried on the wind.

"Michael! The tree of life is changing! All the red flaming leaves are changing color into green leaves! There is something wrong!" The urgency in the angel's voice, who stood before him adorned in purple-plated armor, was undeniable. Metatron, one of the seventeen chief angels and the guardian of the revered "Tree of Life," conveyed the alarming news.

Michael's gaze shifted to Metatron, taking in his blue eyes, his flowing golden hair, and his stalwart physique. Metatron's presence exuded a sense of authority befitting his role.

"Metatron, swiftly protect the tree and summon all the chief angels to assemble at the throne of 'God'," Michael commanded, his concern etched across his features.

"Yes, Michael," Metatron acknowledged with a determined nod, his purpose clear. With that, he turned and hastened away, his armor glinting in the heavenly light.

Michael remained, his thoughts a swirl of apprehension. The unusual phenomenon could only raise suspicions—could this be the handiwork of demons and fallen angels, forces that perpetually sought to disrupt the sacred balance of their realm?

An internal resolve solidified. (If they plan this, then we may have no choice but to unleash the three supreme spheres, though that option would come as a last resort, for it could bring about destruction upon us all.) His mind made up, Michael turned his steps toward the grandeur of the throne room, where decisions of great consequence awaited.