Meta Old Empire

I advice to watch first the anime overlord or read the light novel before reading this fanfic

English is not my mother tongue so yeah sorry if there are any errors

I do not own overlord and the pictures. but the OCs yes

●~●~●~●~●

Time skip: 3 days

The Meta Old Empire is a peninsula located east of the treon plain (Ainz's territory)

Their leader is Emperor Shaaban Kassis he is a half-human and half-elf. He could use [power up] and the magic of the Gods the 'Tier magic'. It was a religious country and the one they worship is the God of the dark Nonthar.

This nation always led the war every ten years against the Stosite Empire because they are the second largest and strongest army on the whole continent. Their borders have huge walls even on the coastline and their patrolling guards are always 24/7 on all corners of the Empire that's why even Drateokya Dynasty who spread crimes in the continent can't enter this empire with their 'goods'.

Their most allied nation is the Demon Ancient Empire in the south because they are the largest and strongest nation in the continent and their economy is on the top. That's why the Meta Old Empire maintain their good relations with them to not lose their trade agreements and to avoid having a war on them.

A man wearing his gray sleepwear is drinking wine on his terrace and watching the night-blue sky that has ten moons. On the back, there are two maids and one butler. After a few minutes, someone approaches him and kneel

"Your majesty we don't have any information about why the allied nation summit is not continued even the Demon Ancient Empire have no news according to their ambassador"

He walk in his chair and seat. He crosses his legs and elegantly drink again his wine "Have we send our scouts?"

"Yes milord and they are not coming back. We see shadows and sometimes red points in the borders of the treon plains in the night. That's why many of our soldiers back out from this mission"

(Undead maybe? but they are long gone... the only active area that has undead is katze plains on the other continent where the gods exploit them. tsk those bastards)

"What is the response of the other sea nations? I know they will be angry about this. I will not be surprised if they waged war against us about this. After all that is the place where their god "Kraken" is buried"

"Oh that's why their angry when we build cities in that area"

"Yes, if someone insulting their God they will wage war on anyone even Demon Ancient Empire. Forget about that, Send twenty dragon riders in that land and tell me what is happening. Go"