Harry & Bowie's Combined Birthday (February 2017)

Start from the beginning

"Wait, Cam, actually,"Harry panics, unable to tell if her voice is shaking with tears or with giggles as he blindly searches for her.

"No, not actually,"Camryn giggles, shoving her face into the carpet to try and muffle her voice to prevent the kids from waking up, sitting up a bit to look at Harry who's still moving his hands all around to try and find her, "shhh, we're right by the kids' rooms."

"You can't just say your ankle is broken when I can't see you to tell if you're joking,"Harry laughs quietly, finally finding Camryn's thigh and squeezing it. "Are you actually okay?"

"I'm actually okay, I promise,"Camryn chuckles, reaching her hands for Harry's, "now help me up, you old man."

"Old man,"Harry gawks, dropping his jaw dramatically as he pulls Camryn up to her feet. "Excuse me, Miss Bug, I'm only a month older than you."

"Almost two months,"Camryn corrects as Harry's arms snake around her waist from behind, her hands resting on top of his. "Two month is a long time, baby."

"You're such a pain in my ass,"Harry whispers, turning his head to press little kisses to Camryn's neck as she squeals and giggles, reaching her arm up to cradle his cheek.

"The prettiest pain though?"Camryn checks, turning her head and raising an eyebrow at Harry even though he can't see her.

"Mhmm,"Harry confirms, nudging his face closer to Camryn's and pressing his lips against hers as he murmurs, "the pain I love the most."

"Mm, I love you too,"Camryn hums before pulling away from him and resting her head back against Harry's shoulder, "c'mon, we need to got o the surprise before one of the kids wakes up."

They penguin waddle down the hallway with Harry's arms still snaked around Camryn's waist, her hands placed on top of his as she giggles quietly every time Harry presses a little kiss to her neck.

"'Kay, careful, we're at the stairs,"Camryn grins, holding onto both of Harry's hands as she goes down the stairs sideways, helping Harry go down them slowly. "One more, one more, there you go."

"Where're you taking me,"Harry laughs as Camryn drags him through the living room, tripping over a few toys scattered across the floor as they get to the sliding glass doors that lead outside.

"You'll see, it's about to get cold,"Camryn warns as she reaches towards one of the sliding doors and slides it open, an immediate breeze hitting both of them as Harry shudders.

"Why're we going outside,"Harry asks through chattering teeth as Camryn helps him step down onto the deck.

"Gosh you ask a lot of questions,"Camryn laughs, shaking her head and closing the door. "You'll see in a second, be patient."

She takes Harry's freezing hands in hers again and leads him down the deck steps, their bare feet hitting the dewy and cold grass as Camryn guides their bodies towards the steaming pool that she sneakily turned on early this morning without Harry noticing to make sure it got hot enough.

"Are we near the jungle gym,"Harry tries to gather his surroundings, his eyebrows furrowing confusedly as he turns his head side to side uselessly since he's blindfolded.

"Yeah, I'm gonna push you on a swing for your birthday, babe, you guessed it,"Camryn snorts, shaking her head as she looks towards Harry with a big smile.

"Well I was hoping you'd push me on a different swing, but I guess that will do,"Harry jokingly sighs as Camryn's jaw drops, her hand pushing Harry's shoulder which makes him stumble backwards a few feet as he continues to laugh.