38-His mistake

His mistake

"Jay, we have scoured the security footage all the way from here to the building she lived in, there is no sign of her" explained Nikki while Jay was having none of it.

Jay demanded he looked through them again, and began making more calls.

It had now been two days since Jay realised that was missing.

He was so stupid. He should've called her ages ago, just to make sure she is safe. She should've gone with protection. It was the second day when he got to her Appartement and he didn't find her, finding just the keys near her door, that was his cue to search for her. He even looked in her Appartement but didn't find anything other than a note saying, watch your back on her bedside.

The guys were sure that some rival took her, witch made them more responsible of the kidnap. Jay hated himself more when he realized that he was the reason, if she didn't knew him. She would be all safe in her place.

Jungwon began making calls, more calls. He had been on so many calls recently. Suddenly, heeseung burst through the doors.

"Someone just called me, it was a women she was so secretiveof her voice but told me that you could find Tatiana on this location," he exclaimed, giving them a location.

They all rushed over to the computer, looking over Nikki's shoulder, as he brought up the footage from that day, on that street.

"I scoured this footage, I swea-" Jay interpreted him.

"Look!" Just behind a layer of trees, they could just see the flicker of brown hair, and then a black car driving away.

"You have no way of knowing that's her"
claimed Nikki.

"It is." Jay stated. No further questions. They ran the plates through a software, and the name flashing before them, Felix Gang made each of us curl our hand into a fist.

In no time at all they were in a car, driving at
speed to the location.

When they arrived at the location, it was a mansion, much like his stone-cold gaze and stone-cold heart, they noticed it seemed quiet. It seemed way too quiet.

Jungwon went first, checking the place out.

"Empty" he called out. They made their way into the place. There were loads of cars parked in the driveway, what looked like deflated balloons and limp confetti strung around the place.

Once they entered the main hall, guns were pointed at them from every angle. The fact that made the sound gunshots filling the air with all its might.

She held the world in her palm with him in her
pocket and he wanted her back in his arms even if he looked crazy doing it.

The guys were terrified watching their brother
caress the gun, the only thing running through
there heads were he had finally lost it, over a
woman too.

Jay watched and shook his head, everyone
watched him because now if he popped off he
was holding a gun and no one wanted the barrel pointing at them and a bullet sinking into there skin.

Tatiana was still longing to go back home, and she too was blaming herself, if she stayed home, if she just went to sleep everything would have been fine. Or maybe she should have told Jay about the threat she got.

They were ready, they would all die trying to get tatiana back or die at the hands of the deranged Jay when they failed.

Felix pulled her up, softly pushing her to walk
forwards to the upper deck, sitting her in a seat.

"One more chance whore tell me where they hide the drug shipments, or you will rather here without anyone to rescue you" he whispered to Tat but she just shook her head

"keep trying I don't know anything about their drugs. I don't even know the guys that well asshole" she scoffed

He scowled, his hand pulling back and throwing a hard slap to her cheek, his other hand flying towards her neck and gripping it with all his strength, cutting off her airway.
"You will not disrespect me"

She clawed at his hands, her nails digging
into his skin causing him to hiss and pull away. Coughing and gasping for breath as she sat there glaring at him.

She turned to look at the docks where they
would soon be reaching, her eyes scanning for something.

A walkie talkie making a scratching noise in Felix's hand.

"They are here sir" A man had spoke, making Felix get up and run to their main hall leaving Tat in the room. "Guess a rat should be killed today!" He said before leaving grabbing a gun from his wristband, Tat was no longer his priorities. She needed blood on his ground.

The gunshots never died down and Tat was starting to question everything. Jay was so
stuck in his trance yet the only thing he thought about was her, he couldn't see her and he had lost track of her the moment she ducked down and bullets started flying.

Tat stuck her arm out and grabbed a gun from the nearest dead body, crawling her ass out the room she was in and down the plank she kept low and close to the edge so they wouldn't see her, she was miserable.

Jungwon stopping for a second and covering for her after noticing her crawling, running towards her and pulling her to stand up while everyone started reloading there weapons.

Jay too who noticed them both ignored the gunshots over his head, and quickly picked Tat up and he ran with her in his arms, moving as fast as he possibly could in three seconds, a loud explosion going off behind them both strumbling on the dirty ground.  As if she wasn't wounded enough, Jay cursed and looked at Tat who was hissing while looking at her naked tight and arms.

Jay ignored the explosion that caused them to lay on the floor, and covered Tat between his arms. Grabbing his jacket, he put it around her fragile body, making her eyes look up at him to meet.

:)