28-Needed

The clock hit seven, and still no information about Jay.

Worry filled the atmosphere.

Worrying about his whereabouts, until the tracker on his phone gave some signal. Giving them the location of their member. And wasting any more time, they went to the source, to find a laying corpse on a dark hallway. Beaten up and bleeding to death.

Sun streamed in through an opening of the thick curtains over the art room's large windows. She squinted at the light, rubbed her nose, and looked around the no longer foreign room. Tatiana woke up at the sound of her phone ringing. Checking it she found it was from an unknown number.

"Hello?" She muttered under her breath, "This might be confusing, but are you Tatiana, the surgeon?" It was deep husky voice who answered her, making her frown in confusion because she never heard it before. "I am, who are you?"

"A friend of Jay , and the latest needs a fast check-up from a doctor as soon as you could" Niki said, worrying about his bleeding brother.

Jay?

"Why he is bleeding?" Tatiana couldn't help to answer, "He's wounded in his stomach, and we think that he already lost a lot of blood"

"Is conscious?" Her heart picked up hearing the terrible condition Jay was in. " he's been in and out for a while"

"Try to keep him awake, send me the location" At the words leaving her mouth, she wasted no time to stand up and head to her wardrobe and gabbing her supplies that she might need.

What a beautiful news to wake up at!

.......

When Tatiana rang the doorbell of the penthouse, a man with blonde hair and brown eyes opened the door for her. It was Kai. The one who welcomed inside, just to find a very built man, drenched in tattoos. The leader.

He was leaning back on the concrete wall of a room. "Hi" her voice rang through the hallway, making jungwon look at her coldly before nodding.

He takes a moment and take another bite and crunches it slowly. Her face is Stoney but her heart is beating fit to burst, she was massively outnumbered.

Opening the door for her, "he is inside".

When Jay first comes into view she doesn't recognize him, he's too far away and his gait is all wrong. He was like a scarecrow more than a man and all lop-sided at that. As he nears her heart falls right through her sneakers, he's more purple than brown.

His left eye is swollen, he can't be seeing a thing out of that and he won't for a while yet. His face still bears congealed blood and his clothes are an utter mess.

Then he tries to say her name, his cracked lips failing at the first syllable, but he doesn't need to, she was already on her feet and running

Jay could never recall how long the beating had gone on for, only the final kick and the sound of the iron bar falling to the concrete.

His face wasn't too bad, just a cut above his eyebrow, the scarlet blood flowing into his eyes. It was his body that was damaged almost beyond the point at which recovery was possible.

He began to stir and opened his eyes again. He jolted upright, but she puts a hand on his other shoulder to push him down. "Please, no sudden movements, I don't want you to loosen your stitches," she said. He looked up at me, his eyes showing anger, but vulnerability at the same time.

There was definitely a look of relief over all of the men's faces as he arrived, awake, and in
one piece. Well, one-piece with a bit of a cut in it. After the initial relief they all looked angry,
there were many angry phone calls in a different language.

She went up to where his bed was and announced myself "is it okay, if I lift your shirt? " She asked.

Jay nodded, before closing his eyes and drifting to conscious again.

At least, she doesn't need to drug him.

When she cut away his clothes the blooming purple patches told of internal ruptures, likely organ damage. They had looked at her with encouraging faces but were utterly ashen when he couldn't see them, giving involuntary shakes of their heads. And all the while there was the gang worried sick about him.

After inspecting his wounds, she was relieved that the knife he was stabbed with didn't hit any of his major vessels.

When Jay opened slightly his eyes again, he found himself shirtless, wondering with his eyes to find Tatiana looking for something in her medical bag with her bloody hands.

When she noticed him, she offered him a smile smile. "You were very lucky, the knife didn't hit any of your major blood vessels, and it was a simple job. I washed it out, stitched it up and put a bandage on. If we were in the hospital, I'd have taken put on the IV drip, but I have prescribed you some antibiotics, just to make sure it does not get infected. Niki went to collect them," Him, Kai and jungwon whom were in the same room, listened to her every word, and Jay especially, his eyes never leaving hers.

"Also, You will need your bandages changed often, and sutures need to be removed in ten days," she nodded at them, and they all nodded back at her, partly nodding because they were showing their understanding, and partly out of thanks. As she turned to leave, she heard him weakly say "Thank you,"

Jay thanked her, she turned back around, "don't mention it, it's just my job," she said, her stomach fluttering for some reason, eager to just leave and breathe properly.

Just before he closed his eyes again but this time it was like he fainted fast to a coma. Retrieving on her way, she checked his temperature, it was high, higher than the normal.

It must be the infection!

"He has a high fever. He needs to take his antibiotics as fast as possible!" She hissed talking to the ones in the room while checking again Jay's wound.

"Where the fuck is Niki?"

.