23- Broken kisses and Hearts

All you could do at that moment was stare at him and when he looked back at your and your both eyes locked, your breath stuck.

As soon as your eyes locked with his, her breath hitches in your throat and suddenly it's harder to breathe.

you freeze in motion, your jaw dropping to the ground in surprise and shock. your eyes are open so wide they feel as though they're going to fall right out. you begin to feel dazed and dizzy. There, standing in front of you is the most attractive man your eyes have ever been
blessed with the sight of.

A spark of slight amusement lights up in his eyes, his lips forming an arrogant smirk. But you couldn't see it due to the black huge glasses he put.

He realizes he has probably noticed you gaping at him like a fish, and you quickly close your mouth and try to compose yourself. You could say that he has dark eyes, from the proximity of their faces, that seem to swallow her up like a black hole of seduction, now and then seeming to twinkle mischievously. He is wearing a black shirt and black pants, his hands still grabbing your wrist. His luscious hair is almost dark as his eyes are slightly parted at the front.

His lips are the perfect shape and his jaw is strong and angular, and you can practically see the muscles of his biceps stretching the sleeves of his shirt. The confidence in his smirk seems to spark something within you.

he seemed familiar, it wasn't the first time you'd seen him. you couldn't stop analyzing his features. He was unreal.

your thoughts were interpreted by him chuckling as he realized you from his grip saying.

"You are safe now " his voice echoed in your ear as you get back to her sense.

"Th-Thank you," you said mutterings looking down at your feet, as the silence take place between them. "Shouldn't I take reward then ?" He asked smirking bending down to your ear.

His voice in your ear gave you shivers. "Right ??" He asked again with a confident grin, brushing his lips on the side of your neck which took you by surprise as you flinched because of the contact between them.

you were just kissing him!

you didn't even have time to react because he was already leaving. you felt a slight disappointment. you just stood there, watching him until you couldn't see him anymore, whilst you decided to walk back home.

[...]

"Sweety take care of yourself, alright? "

"No m-om, don't please, you have to stay here with me p-please " you barely muttered between your sobs.

"I love baby, "your mom said before her eyes closed, while her sool is welcomed by the sky.

"No-N-Noo-"

your eyes open like two flashlight beams, the new temporal inserts providing enough light to illuminate whatever you look at.

you could hear your heavy breathing and the sweat from your forehead was enough to fill an entire bottle. It was only a nightmare, but it left you with the worst memories of the mangled limbs and rotting flesh of the zombie.

It feels as if your lungs aren't there as you try to bring air in. you can feel your muscles straining and the thoughts in your head turn from fear to a dizzy confusion. you reach for your inhaler and find it there, in the pocket you always keep it in, always ready to open you up, to allow the air to flood in, letting your medicine attack asthma.

you've been taking the medicines since the time when you have lost your mother. Every time you remembered the scene, fear took over you, you will feel like someone is shocking you with his hands, you found difficulty breathing. The unique solution is your medicine, and if it wasn't working you will find yourself surrounded by your own blood in the next moments. Like the last time in the hospital.

A single tear slid down from your warm eyes, followed by another one, and another one, until soon, a steady stream of salty tears flowed its way down your pale cheek, releasing the sadness and sorrow that has been held inside of you for all this time but still you did not make a sound.

you couldn't forget. That wasn't easy at all, it's been years now. Will you stay like this? Will, you will live like a burden for the rest of her life?

your thoughts were interrupted by the sound of the notification from your phone beside her,

black fits you well ;)

You read the message two times before responding,

when?

At 11 am,

you could feel your pupil expending at his response, it was the same time you were coming back from the cemetery, especially after the heated kiss you got from a complete stranger, who was wearing black and hiding his identity with a cloak around his face. wait

are you the same person?

the person you kissed him back? then yes. I am.

At his confirmation, you locked your phone and started seeing ahead of you. The kiss you shared today with that man was with the same Jay.

The same man you spent days talking him. You wondered if he was stalking you, but then you remembered that he is a member of a gang, and nothing will stop him if he wanted to know any information about you, not to mention if he wanted to do anything bad to you. but then you remembered how he saved from the pervert today, if he wasn't for him, you didn't know what could happen to you if he kept stalking you, just the idea made her shiver down her spine.

A message lightened again from your phone.

by the way, I still want my reward for saving you today.

what do you want?

you waited for him to respond but it never came, instead, your phone received a call from this number, waiting for your swipe and response.

answer the call.