IM ON A BOAT

I dragged Niall into the boat, he was trying to convince me he was fine but he couldn’t see his nose which was still bleeding. I felt so bad for jumping on him; I should have looked where I was going!

YOU IDIOT MADDIE!!!!

I sat him down and grabbed towels and tissues, he wouldn’t listen, insisting he was fine but I gave him the don’t you DARE not do what I say look – if that is a look, and he seemed to listen to me from then on. After a while the bleeding slowed and eventually came to a stop, which I was relieved by, we inspected his nose, finding luckily it wasn’t broken, so he jumped back into the water like there was no tomorrow.

I went to the roof of the boat with my towel and sunnies, lay down and decided to relax, calm down and get a tan for a bit.

I dozed off for 15  minutes, when everyone – except Zayn was in the water mucking around. They even managed to rent out a jet ski and were riding off on that, from what I could see from this far back, the lack of hair on the head made me guess Liam was on it for the time being.

I closed my eyes and went to drift off to sleep before being scared out of my wits and almost falling off the boat.

‘HEY MAD!’ Zayn yelled at me, causing me to have a heart attack

‘Jesus Zayn! No need to yell’ I said while trying to catch my breath back

‘sorry… sooo you look bored’ he said with a smile on his face… what was he planning?

‘nooo… im tanning and having a rest’ I simply stated what I was doing and that I wasn’t bored

‘YOU NEVER REST WHEN YOU ARE WITH US!’ he yelled at me while shaking me like he was trying to awaken me from the dead

‘well what do you want me to do’ I showed an innocent smile

He  grabbed my towel and sunnies and chucked them down onto the seat in the boat, he better not break my sunnies! I got them from Vegas! For free…………

He stood me up and grabbed my hand, letting the warmth travel down out bodies, making us have a warm shiver then being hit by the sunshine. All of a sudden I could no longer feel the boat below me, but air and then a cold rush surrounded me as I went deeper. I kicked in all directions until I found surface, gasping for air as my mouth had been open.

As I blinked and started breathing normally again, I looked up to the top of the boat, where Zayn was waving and had the cheekiest/evillest smile I have ever seen on his face.

‘ZAYN YOU BITCH!!!’ I yelled at him but he just continued smiling and waving. I felt a waft of water hit my head from behind, so I turned around to find a jet ski and Harry my boyfriend on it, reaching out for my hand with the sweetest smile on it, showing those adorable little dimples that makes me just want to kiss him even more than usual. I grabbed his hand as he pulled me up onto the jet ski, sitting behind him wrapping my arms tightly around his amazing body.

We flew off, water flying everywhere, smiles not being able to leave our faces, I had never been on a Jet ski before and lemme tell ya – so much fun!

We were on it for probably 15 minutes before we went back to the boat and let Liam have a go on the boat. I waked into the cabin to find some unfamiliar faces. Who was on the boat??

I walked forward, their backs were towards me so they had no idea I was there.

‘There you are Madz! I was wondering when you would get back!’ Zayn yelled while walking through the unfamiliar people.

I just awkwardly smiled, not knowing what to say and not knowing who these people are

‘oh right!’ zayn yelled, his light bulb flicking as in why I was confused