With 7pm fast approaching, Morai hopped onto Corviknight and headed toward the Wild Area, leaving two of her Pokémon to keep watch over and protect their camp.  When they arrived, it was just a few minutes past the allocated time, but there was no sign of anyone approaching or leaving. The package—wrapped tidily in black in red—was already waiting, with a note attached to the outside. 

M,

Like I mentioned before, I took some creative liberties when bringing your design to life to make it more practical, since I assumed that you'd be spending much of your time outdoors. You'll also find a few extra things in your package. If there's a problem with any of it, just let me know. Good luck. 

You know who 

Morai opened the package to find clothing that was very well made, just like her previous outfit. Like Petrel said, some changes had been made to her original idea, but they had made it even better. The top was fitting and wrapped around the neck at the top, while the pants were loose and allowed for free movement of the legs, with ankle straps at the bottom. A loose belt sat just above the hip on either side of the pants, crossing over to the other side. One had an empty clip at the end, and the other had places to attach Pokéballs, along with a small bag. 

As Morai wondered what the clip on one of the belts was for, she uncovered it. A mask that looked as smooth as silk lay at the bottom of the box. It seemed to be crafted out of wood, to match the nature-inspired motif of the rest of her outfit, but it was very sturdy and made to last. It looked much like the one she already had, but the Pokémon depicted wore slightly different expressions. 

Morai quickly folded everything up and rushed back to her cave home, not even checking to see if there was anything else in the box. She got back to her camp, which had been made into a homey tent constructed out of blankets hanging from the sides and across the indent in the cave wall. The trainer put everything on, which included a shawl she had forgotten about. It had a design like the back of her signature trench coat did, showing the two creatures from her mask running along the sides. The two arms of the fabric, meant to be tied in the front across the shoulders, each had an eye. 

"What do you think?" she asked her group of Pokémon. 

The Mask Maker looked at herself in the stream's reflection. She couldn't see much, but it was the closest thing to a mirror she had and she was satisfied with what she saw. Her Pokémon feigned enthusiasm at her silly interest. It meant a lot to her, though, as in her mind, she had lost her identity the day she seemingly split into two, because she had never acted the same way again. Doing her hair certain ways and wearing certain clothes was the closest thing she had to a solid identity. 

Morai picked up the new mask that had been crafted and put it on, returning to the stream once again to look at her reflection. This one didn't convey a battle between two sides as much as it did a harmony of sorts between the two creatures. She looked at her now inhuman face for some time.

Maybe I don't have to eradicate one side to find peace. I can't imagine how many times I've thought this, though. Every time I try, I only hurt. That's why I'm here in a cave.

Morai returned to the package to see what else lay at the bottom, and found two metal beads to put at the end of her braids. Her hair had gotten quite long since she hadn't bothered to cut it, but she liked it that way. The last two items remaining were one more clip and...

"Food! But how did they know I was living off of fruit? I don't care right now, I'm hungry! Rice and tofu and vegetables, this is going to be good!" she exclaimed.