act thirty-six: final sacrifice

Start from the beginning

"The problem is, this isn't even a person you're fighting-- it just looks like one. It's a spirit that's taken the shape of a human." the older man explained to the three teens. "the shape of my twin brother." the stilinski girl added, the man sending her a pity look which made her feel ever worse.

"Someone caught it once. Someone can do it again, right?" Lydia quizzed. "I don't know... This thing was trapped a long time ago, before the Nemeton was cut down. It doesn't have the same power anymore." Davina had to find hope. or anything that would keep her going, even though the only thing she wanted to do was break down.

"Is there anything that does?" the dirty blond asked, Scott agreeing. "Possibly... When the tree was whole, its wood was sometimes used to contain powerful objects. But those objects are very rare." Lydia looked towards Davina with a knowing look.

"powerful objects? Like an Alpha's claws?" everything clicked in Davinas mind. Derek's mom, him and peter had the claws in a wooden box. "Which Alpha?" Deaton asked curious. "Dereks mother, Talia Hale." Davina finished for Lydia, the veterinarians eyes lighting up a bit.

"Peter had them in this wooden box with a triskele carved on the lid. What if it was made from the Nemeton?" Lydia added. "it was." Scott shared a look of confusion, Davina having a similar one. "How do you know?"

"because i made it."

a few minutes later Stiles arrived. he looked like he was getting worst almost as if he was on deaths doorstep. it made vina anxious, she didn't want to lose another person she loved dearly, let alone Stiles.

"Derek's got the triskele box. He's gonna meet us." Scott announced as she shoved his phone back into his pocket. "I'll meet you guys there, i need to pick up Deja." Davina stated as she grabbed her jacket off the counter.

"V. be careful." said girl was caught by surprise as stiles pulled her into a tight hug, he was hugging her like it was the last time he'll get too. Davina eased into the hug just in case she couldn't save him. "i love you Vina." the twin boy pulling away a tear welding in his eye. "oh shut up, i'll see you later. you're stuck with me."  and with that Davina left the animal clinic and quickly made her way to Dejas house.

<<<•>>>

the two girls met up with Derek and the other Twins. Davina may of had problems with the twins but in the moment she forgot about them all if anything she was great full to them. Deja on the other hand didn't care at all, she usually didn't like new people trying to join the pack but she just wanted the boy she loved as her own brother to be safe.

that's how Davina and deja were walking behind a wolfed out Derek Hale. "Did you bring us a present?" Void asked while two Oni stood behind him. Davina only thinking back to what happened a few hours prior, Allison. Deja kept her facial expressions nonchalant but inside she was hurting more and more.

"i brought two." and on cue the twins walked up, both of their fangs out whist their eyes shined a cold blue. both of them stepped in front of one of the girls protectively. "I've heard of an Alpha Pack, Derek, but not a pack of former Alphas... It's a little sad, isn't it?" void asked with a sly smile, Davina couldn't wait for void to turn into nothing.

"I might not be an Alpha anymore, but I can still fight like one." Derek let out a roar afterwards, the Oni rushing forward as did Derek and the Twins, meanwhile Davina and Deja stayed protectively around the box, them each having a weapon just in case.