Act Sixteen:You should know

Davina walked into the animal clinic looking for Deaton

Davina walked into the animal clinic looking for Deaton. There was something that's been bothering her for quite awhile now, Deaton being the smartest and most educated in this kind of thing, she figured it was smart to go to him. The little bell went off as the door open making Deaton walk out looking to see who it was.

"Davina? What can I help you with?" Deaton says with a small smile. He knew the reason why she was here, it was just a matter of time. Davina looked scared, and worried. For awhile now she felt like she was going crazy even thinking about it.

"Hi, I think there's uh something wrong with me?" Davina says unsure, she felt crazy for even showing up. Deaton nodded opening the small door gesturing for her to follow him to the back, so they weren't standing there in the front. "I don't know why I'm here. I'm probably just going crazy." Davina says with an awkward laugh at the end.

"I can assure you you're not going crazy," the veterinarian reassures. Davina doesn't buy it. "Why do you think you're going crazy?" Davina takes a breath before sighing,

"I always get this feeling in my gut that somethings bad is about to happen, and then boom something bad happens. But then everyone gets that feeling, then something else happened." Davina stops, Deaton waits for her to continue and she does just that. "Its like an instinct almost like someone told me." Deaton looks at her with curious filled eyes. "You think I'm crazy"

"No, no. Quite the opposite actually." Deaton begins the tries thinking of a way to explain it, "you're a Precognition kind of, you can tell when somethings about to happen. But you've been fighting it instead of embracing it. And that's not all you can do,"

"Can you dumb that down for me?" Davina ask sheepishly, Deaton chuckles a little. "Wait rewind- that's not all I can do?" Davina ask with interested filled eyes.

"No, definitely not. There's more about you, you can get visions. " Davina eyes went huge Deaton feared they would pop out of her eye sockets.

"How do you know all this?"

"You're aunt...your mom's sister. It's in your blood line the first born daughter is gifted." Deaton tells her, Davina freezes. She has an aunt? Her parents told her Claudia was an only child. "I'm sorry Davina."

"It's not your fault Deaton. Thank you" Davina says with a smile. Deaton nods returning the same smile, Davina leaves the animal clinic not knowing what to think. Part of her wishes it was all a dream and she would wake up soon.

<<<•>>>

"I don't see anything." Derek says skeptical. The bruise the girl gave Allison and Lydia were exactly alike, almost the same.